Egraved Truth (Part-2)

Naomi's POV

" Cheated on your dad!!!" I was shocked.

" Yes." He said in a small tone.

" How???" I asked. He sighed a big time.

" She never wanted to get married with my dad. She already had a relationship with Jacob Hill. He made that plan to get the properties of Roberts. He made a plan and said her to trap my dad and he fall in love with her." He said and looked down at his feet.

" When I was little Mr. Hill use to visit us often. Specially my mom. My dad never had a doubt on him cause he was the one who introduced her with my dad. I don't know why dad just blindly believed in him." He said and sighed. " That all happened behind his back. He didn't have any idea about it. But one day he came to know about this and got a shock. He still loved his wife a lot. But she broke his trust." He said and hide his face in his palm. I hugged him from back.

" You no need to continue if you don't want." I said. He looked at me. Then sighed.

" No, listen to me. Let's not keep anything secret." He said. I nodded.

" I told you that my dad was very soft hearted person and his emotions were extremely strong. He couldn't take that his wife cheated on him. He ended this all ending himself." He said looking at the sky. I was terribly shocked.

" You are trying to say that your dad committed suicide???!!!" I asked.

" Yes, he did. He killed himself." He said and I was speechless. "People will say that he was coward and couldn't face the reality. But I think I would've done the same thing if I was in his place. I might got all the features and attitude from him." He said. " My dad loved me a lot. This is our house, Naomi. We used to live here." He said and I was shocked this time.

" What happened after that? Where were your grandma when this all happened?" I asked.

" She died when I was 2. I don't have much memories with her. But I know she was the sweetest lady in the world." He said.

" Oh, I am sorry, Theo." I said.

" You no need to be sorry, Naomi." He said and sighed." The day my dad was gone, my life became hell. My mom was free from the biggest barrier. She sold our house. I wasn't a problem for her at all. She found out a easy way to get rid of me." He said.

" Which way?" I asked.

" Leaving me in an orphanage and told the world that I am dead too." He said still looking at the sky.

" What??" I asked. I think it was enough for me to hate Mrs. Hill.

" I told you before that I spend my life in orphanage." He said.

" But didn't think it had happened like this. I thought she had no other option that's why she did it." I said.

" She never thought about an other option. She never loved me. She didn't want me. I was unwanted child to her. She curses me with every breath of hers." He said.

" I am sorry, Theo. But I hate her already." I said but he didn't say anything for a while.

" I don't hate my mom." He said more like whispered. " In that orphanage, all the time I prayed that my mom comes and take me with her. But that never happened. My mom didn't come back to take me with her. But one day someone really came to take me. I mean someone adopted me. They took me with them to Perth. It was a new country, new place, new environment for me. I told you I know Flynn? This how I knew him cause, they use to live the house beside the family which had adopted me. We were neighbor." He said and I nodded.

" I didn't know Australia was the place where my mom lived. One day while coming back from school I saw my mom. She was in a car. I was so happy seeing her. I tried to follow her but she was in a car and went away fast. After that every day I used to wait for my mom to go through the way. But I didn't found her until one day she came in our school. I ran to my mom but she refused to recognize me. She said may be my mom looks like her but she is not my mom. I saw her with a little girl, she was Meryl. She just started school then. She was too cute to avoid her. After that, she daily came to see me. That's how our relation build up. But my mom!!! She never accepted me." He said and I kept holding him tightly.

" When I finished my highschool, my adopted parents decided to send me Sydney to complete my college. I went there to fulfill their dreams. But one day, I got a news that our house set on fire and no one was alive. I was devastated again. I lost the last persons who loved me a lot. They left everything they had on my name. I actually can't pay them back those things they did for me. If they weren't there I wouldn't be here where I am today." He said and sighed.

" They are in a better place." I said.

" Yeah, a better place. I wish they were here today. They would be very happy seeing you with me. I wish I could've made them happy for once." He said and I hugged him.

" You made them happy, Theo. They are very happy seeing you in this position today. They are always watching you from heaven and smiling at you." I said.

" Yeah, I know. So, after they were gone, I was so devastated. I wanted to go far away from Australia cause it only was reminding me about my miseries. I left Australia and went to Greece as my adopted father had a friend there. I used to stay with them. But my mom promised to herself that she won't let me live peacefully. So, she reached there too for destroying my life. She bribed some of my classmate to spread this I have tried to disgrace her. It was shocking. It was only a few days before our results publishes. I had have enough so I decided to go away from there and live without any mess that my mom creates. It would only happen when she wouldn't know where I was. So, I went to Norway without informing anyone. My story to be a Theodore Roberts from a little Theo started from there. 6 years. 6 years I have struggled to make me Theodore Roberts. It was hard to believe how I became me at last." He said.

" Can I ask you something?" I asked.

" How do you know all these things? You were kid then, right?" I asked. He smiled.

" My adopted parents told me. They used to work for my grandma, then for my dad. After auction of the house they all lost their jobs as the company was sold to a new owner. They somehow managed to find me out after a few years. Rest of the things Mrs. Hill told me herself." He said and made me hate her more. How can a woman be so cruel!!!! I swear I hate her with all my being.

" I told you everything, Naomi. Leaving me or not is your choice. I won't stop you if you don't want to stay with me." He said. I was totally pissed off right now. Why will I live him!!! Just for that hell lady!!!! How can he think like that??? I hold his collar and make him face me. I didn't let him utter a word just crashed my lips on his.

" I hope you can understand leaving you is not a word for me." I said breaking the kiss and looking at him. He chuckled.

" Thanks babe." He said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

" I just miss my dad a lot. He always wanted me to be like him. A kind person. I don't think I can be like him." He said.

" You are already like him. You are the best person I have ever seen after my dad, obviously." I said and he chuckled.

" Every girl wants a husband who has some qualities of her dad." I said.

" So, you think I have some qualities of Mr. Edwards?" He asked breaking the hug.

" Yes, you do." I said.

" Like?" He asked.

" You both are calm and quiet person, you both are kind and unique, last but not least you both love me a lot." I said and smirked. He laughed and I joined him. At least I could make him smile.

" I love you." He said.

" I love you too and I will never leave you until death." I said and he hugged me again. I hugged him back wholeheartedly.