Don't Trust You Anymore

Naomi's POV

I was bored. Girls were playing badminton but I wasn't in mood. Why are they playing badminton in this hot summer?!!! I felt weird. I don't want to play badminton now. I went inside the house and walked out of the house to have a walk around. I decided to walk randomly through the blocks. I reached in the park near Campbell house. I decided to sit there for awhile. I was sat there alone for a moment and I was enjoying the weather. This time Europe is just freezing and Australia is enjoying their summer. How strange nature is!!! God made such variations in nature, made this world so beautiful for human but human are such ungrateful species who are destroying nature with their ugly deeds day by day. How cruel!! I sighed and stood up to leave the place.

I walked ahead and found a coffee shop at the end of the road. I didn't felt to have a coffee but still I went inside to sat there for a moment alone. I wish Theo was here. We could enjoy the summer together. But I myself asked him not to come. Now I am missing him badly. I sighed. I still I ordered cold coffee. I was waiting for my coffee. It was boring to wait. I took out my phone and started to check my email. A lot of works pending. I will be hell dead when I will be back to Milan. I sighed. I looked up to see if my order was coming but I found none. I was about to gaze back to my phone but I was shocked seeing the face I was dying to see for 7 days. Theodore Roberts!!!! I controlled my rage and myself both so that I don't shout at him here. I stood up and went to the counter.

" Can I have my coffee there?" I pointed the table from where I can see and hear him clearly but he can't and asked the waiter.

" Sure, ma'am." He said.

" Thank you." I said and opened my hair from the ponytail so that my face remains covered. I sat on the table and kept looking at him.

I was missing him terribly. His eyes!!! I heard many times that men use to fall in love with women's eyes. What's wrong here in our matter??? Why did it got reversed?!! How come I fall in love with his eyes!!!!

But his eyes are beautiful. I love them the most. I have never seen such beautiful eyes. Everything about him is beautiful. His smile is heart melting. It always flutters my heart. I feel like a teenager who is noticed by her crush. How melodramatic I have become in love!!!

Stupid, Naomi!!! He has broken his promise, you should punish him and here you are praising him like you just fall in love with him in the first sight. Aren't you acting weird now?!! Be strong and don't melt. I scolded myself. But still my heart was betraying me. I sighed. You shouldn't have fallen this hard.

I was waiting for him to walk out of the coffee shop but he didn't. He kept waiting for someone, cause he was looking at his wrist watch again and again. I kept waiting too.

He isn't showing any hurry. Who is he waiting for?! I was wondering. He is here and I don't know. I told him not to come but he could inform me that he is here. I am going to make you pay for this Theo. Just wait and watch. You are in a big big trouble.

Suddenly I saw the person coming inside the coffee shop I was burning with my rage. Alan Traitor!!! I wanted to punch him so hard. Stupid, moron, idiot. I sighed. He sat in front of Theo and shook his head. They started to talk and I started to listen to them carefully. They were talking about something which I felt Allen's language.

Theo was about to surprise me!!! But everything ruined in a bad way. I kept listening them.

" Didn't you tell her a single thing about your past to her?" Alan asked. What is with his past now?!!!

" No, I didn't. If I tell her she will leave me." Theo said. That bad!!!

But I think I won't leave him until he cheats or he is a drug addict. Otherwise I am ok with his past, I don't care how much worst it is.

" You should tell her before she comes to know from anyone else but you." Alan said. Yeah, I want to know it from him not anyone else cause I won't trust anyone else but him in this matter. I shouldn't trust people outside they gossips a lot.

" Yes, I will." He said and started to think about something. Don't think just tell me Theo. I won't leave you. If you aren't guilty here then why can't you tell me?!! Don't you trust me?!

They started to talk about his mom. His mom!! His mom will try to destroy him?!! Stepmother!!! But as they are talking it's seems she is Theo's own mom not a step mom. No, moms are not that cruel. She must be his step mom.

" You should take care of yourself." Alan said to Theo.

" It doesn't matter if I live or die." He said. Is he mad!!! I wanted to slap him hard. How can he talk like this!!! Doesn't he feel pain while talking like this!!!

" I know it does. It's all about Nemo." Alan said and Theo sighed. Then looked down at his coffee and started to think something deeply.

" Nemo!!! Come here. You shouldn't hide there. You can have him now I will be leaving." Alan's voice made both me and Theo startled. Theo followed Alan's eyes and found me burning with rage glaring at him which made him gulp in fear. I walked towards them and sat beside Theo without sparing him a single gaze.

" Enjoy your day." Alan said and walked out of the coffee shop.

I stood up at once Alan left and walked out of the coffee shop. He followed me silently. I called a taxi.

" I brought my car." He said but I glared at him. He silently got in and sat beside me. He told the hotel name he was staying. Rest of the road none of us talked. He tried to say something but I glared at him every time to stop him. As we reached his hotel suite I turned towards him and pulled his collar at once and bring his face close to me.

" Theodore Roberts!!!" I said.

" It's Theo for you." He said.

" Shut up!!!" I said and he stopped.

" Did I tell you not to come here?" I asked. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

" I was missing you so much." He said simply and pulled me into a hug. I don't know what was in his words but I couldn't hold myself back.

" I don't trust you anymore and I hate you." I said and hugged him back which made him chuckle.

" You don't hate me. You can't." He said and hugged me tightly.