A Mother And Her Feelings

Naomi's POV

" Aren't they cute?" Tris asked Eugene as they were staring at the new born twins.

" Yes, they are." Eugene said and smiled at the babies. He was too happy. I smiled as he was happy.

" You both are more cute." My aunty said as she kissed them on their forehead.

" Yes, they are." Stella said." Kids, chocolate?" Stella showed chocolate to the kids. I found Tris was very excited but Eugene didn't show that much interest. Tris was about to take chocolate but Stella took back the chocolates.

" Eugene, you take first?" Stella said to Eugene. He nodded and took one from the box.

" Thanks, Tris' mommy." He said. Stella smiled.

" You can call me Stella and You can take more." Stella said.

" No, no. I should take one." He said and I went to him.

" Why baby? You can take more." I said keeping my hand on his shoulder.

" If I take more everybody won't be able to get one." He said. I was shocked. How can a kid think like this!??

" Baby, I can buy you more. You can take as much as you want." I said but he shook his head.

" No, no, it's ok." He said and I sighed.

" Alright, as you wish, baby." I said. I kissed his cheek and he looked at me.

" Thank you." He said. I smiled.

" Eugene?" I called him.

" Yes?" He said.

" Do you want to go out with me?" I asked him. He looked at me and thought for a while.

" Yes, I will." He said and smiled at me. I was shocked as he never has smiled at me before. He was normal with everyone but me. I thought he will never be free with me. I don't know why he disliked me at first anyway.

" Come." I hold his hand. He looked at our hands for a while and then he too hold my hand tightly. I smiled.

" Where are we going?" He asked me as we came out of the house.

" Going to supermarket." I told him.

" Ok." He said. We went to the parking lot and I helped him to seat on the car. I put the seatbelt on him and came to my side to enter the car. I started the car and came out of the house. Eugene was looking at the city weirdly more like curiously. I was stealing glaces at him time to time. I found him looking at everything keenly. He was observing things very attentively.

" What are you looking at, baby?" I asked.

" Which city is this?" He asked making me surprised.

" Which city!!! Don't you know?" I asked him.

" No." He shook his head.

" It's Milan." I said.

" Milan? Which country is this?" He asked. I was more shocked now.

" Italy?" I asked.

" Oh, Italy!! Paris is not like Milan." He said.

" Paris????!!!!" I asked shockingly.

" Yes, Paris." He said.

" How do you know Paris? You were there?" I asked.

" Yes, we had a big house, me, my mom, dad, Daisy, Betty, Shady, Tora used to live there." He said.

" What?!" I asked. He had a family!!!

" Yes." He said.

" Ok, who is Daisy, Betty, Shady and Tora?" I asked.

" Daisy is my mom's macaw, Betty are Betty my dad's dogs and Tora is my dog." He said.

" Where are they now? Where is your parents?" I asked him.

" Umm, I don't know. My mom told me to come with the old lady." He said and I got confused.

" Your mom told you to come with her?!!" I asked. He nodded.

" But why?" I asked.

" I don't know." He said and I sighed. He was upset again. His eyes were watering. He must be missing his mom.

" Ok, baby. Let's go eat something first. I am hungry like I can eat an elephant." I said. He turned towards me with widen eyes.

" You can't eat an elephant. They are big." He said.

" Yes, we can't but at least we can try." I said.

" We can't. I love chicken." He said and I smiled.

" Let's have chicken then." I said and stopped in front of the restaurant I always come was the best in the whole Milan. I parked the car and helped Eugene to get down. We entered the restaurant and sat on a less crowded place.

" Let's order something." I said to Eugene and he nodded.

" What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

" Umm... I don't know. You say." He said and I smiled.

I choose food and I was waiting for the order. Suddenly I got a call.

" Baby, I will just go to receive the call and come back soon. Can you sit here for a while alone?" I asked and he nodded with a small smile. I ruffled his hair and walked outside near the balcony.

I saw it was Diego who was calling me.

" Why are you calling me?" I asked.

" You told that you want to meet?" He said.

" I want to meet you. But let's meet this evening." I said.

" I have no problem with that." He said.

" Ok, ok, then let's meet this evening." I said.

" Ok. But where?" He asked.

" At usual restaurant." I said.

" Ok, done. Bye. I will come to see the twins this afternoon. We can talk there too." He said.

" Anywhere is comfortable for me." I said.

" Ok, then let's see." He said.

" Bye." He said.

" Bye. Take care." I said.

I kept back the phone into my pocket and I was coming back to my table. I returned to my table but for my surprise Eugene wasn't there. I was shocked. Where is he!!! I felt something burst inside me. It was a feeling of fear. I was fearing that I would lose him. I searched every corner of the restaurant. I called the waiters they too couldn't say where he has gone. I was terrified now. I called home just for getting assured if he is there as a vain wish.

I called Theo and informed him everything. I wasn't understanding what to do. I was scared.

" I think you are searching for him?" I heard a familiar voice and turned to her. I saw Eugene was with Mrs. Hill. I didn't want to talk with her. I hold Eugene's hand and wanted to come back to my table.

" Please, Naomi. Listen to me for once. Let me explain." She said.

" What do you want now?" I asked.

" Please, please don't tell Theo anything which you have heard that day. I request you." She said and I sighed.

How can I ignore a mother and her feelings!!!!