EPISODE 61

874484484
*********************************
"She is beeping on the radar again" Morgan said to Barry.

Morgan was back at Barry's house. He was holding a device which had the map of the city in it. A red dot could be seen moving and flicking on and off on the device.

"Where is she right now? Barry asked. 
Morgan pointed at the red dot.

"She is driving into the city from Lemac Hills. Remember that when she entered Lemac hills this morning, the radar disappeared. This is my opportunity. I can't sit here and wait. I have to be in the city too." He got up. 
"See you soon" He said to Barry and left.  

***************////***************
7845885
**************/////*****************

Nicki was driving. She didn't know where she was driving to. She just knew she had to get away from the house. Her face was swollen and covered in tears. Her whole life had been a lie. To think that she had lived in the same house all these while with the man who killed her parents made her mad. Why did he spare her?  Why didn't he kill her too with her parents? That man was a coward. She was betrayed and she hated herself.

She wanted to talk to someone desperately. She needed all the support she could get right now. But more than that she wanted to end it all. Crash into a tree and die. There was no point living a lie. She can never go back to that house, no. Cinn came to her mind. He was the only one who would support her at this time. She may have been angry with Cinn the last time they met but she hoped he would understand. Since the day he came to her house with the detective she hadn't heard from him. She dialled his number a couple of times but got no answer.

She decided to go to his apartment. She wiped her tears and drove to Cinn's hotel apartment. On getting there she knew Cinn was not around. The elevator that lead to the penthouse was not working and it looked like it had been like that for weeks. She decided to go to detective Wafi's house. Maybe Cinn would be there.

Parked in front of the detective Wafi's house she left her car and got to the door. It looked like no one was there. Cobwebs could be seen adorning the door. Nicki took out her hair pin and with it she unlocked the door and went in. She sat down on the now dusty settee, buried her face into her palms and cried bitterly. 

Cinn had also abandoned her now she needed him most. After about five minutes of crying she got up, left the house into her car and drove. She had one thought in mind. She was going to bring the Himano drug gang down.   
**************//////***************
48484418
*************////'/***************

Morgan had just pulled into the hotel parking lot when Nicki left the hotel, got  into her car and drove off. Morgan followed. He was just a car behind Nicki's. Nicki parked in front of a house. Morgan knew the house. It was Detective Wafi's house. What was she doing here? He drove two blocks away and parked there. He got out of his car. He hadn't seen Nicki enter into the house but looking at the tracking device that was beeping, she was definitely inside the house.

Morgan took the other side and appeared at the backyard of Wafis house. He listened for any kind of noise inside the house. All he heard was a sound of someone crying. No other voice was heard. After about two minutes, he heard the front door open. He climbed the window and entered the house. The whole place looked dusty.

He observed the room; it was as expected of a cop's house. Minimal house equipments. He got to the sitting room. 
He saw the pictures on the wall. Detective Wafi. What was Nicki doing here? What did she have in common with the detective? Has she discovered that he was Mr. Hill's son?

Morgan heard a faint sound come from the door. He tip toed to the door and hid beside it. Someone slowly opened the door. A gun was what Morgan saw first and without thinking much about it, he knocked the gun away from the man's hand. The man fell on the door, shocked. Morgan reached for the gun, got it, turned swiftly to the man and shot. The man landed on the floor. Morgan took out his phone and dialled 911. The police had just picked the call when the man hurled Morgan off the floor and smashed him on the wall. A huge fight ensued.

After the fight, Morgan dragged the man into the man's car and drove him to the police station. Morgan was badly hurt from the fight and he was taken to a hospital himself.  

**********************************************************************Please don't forget to leave your comments. Make me a better writer. Thank you.