EPISODE 59

18845884
********************************

As Nicki drove home. Her head was full. So many random thoughts made their way in and out of her mind. She felt like her life was about to crumble. What these men said had better be a lie if not she would never forgive her dad. Her phone had been ringing repeatedly for over ten minutes but she didn't look at it. She had a lot on her mind.

Mr. Hills had never lied to her before or has he? She never got around to asking him why he wanted the detective dead. Maybe what these men say is true.  She had to find out. She pulled into her parking lot and walked into the house. she met Miss Harlem at the lounge. 

"Oh, you are home. How is he?" Miss Harlem asked looking like one who was expecting a bad news. 

"How is who" Nicki asked and was about to climb up? 

"Your dad. Are you not coming from the hospital?" Miss Harlem asked.

"What happened to dad?" Nicki asked scared. She turned to Miss Harlem. 

"I have been calling you but you weren't answering. I thought you were in the hospital. Your dad was attacked". 

Nicki headed out of the house almost running. 

"Where are you going to?" Miss Harlem asked. 

Nicki didn't answer. She placed a call to Xavier as she stepped into her car and drove.   

**********************************************************************Please don't forget to leave your comments. Make me a better writer. Thank you.