EPISODE 18

Detective Frudo was not at all happy with the news he got in the hospital. The hospital could not provide the school uniform that the young Jason had on when he had the accident.

Detective Frudo sat with the Doctor in the doctors office. He was showing his disappointment to the doctor.

"How can you tell me you can't find the school uniform?" Detective Frudo said. 

The doctor was quiet. He just sat and stared on his hands that were placed on the desk in front of him.

Detective Frudo asked again.

"Who was the one that took off the uniform from the boy?"

"i was the one. That was when i took and kept the device"

"And you can't remember where you had kept the uniform?" Detective Frudo asked. He had the itch to hit the doctor.

"I handed it over to a staff member to dispose of it. I'm sorry it didn't occur to me that it would be useful. When you called that you were coming for the uniform, I asked that they find it, but the staff said it has been moved to the state incinerator. He is there now." 

The doctor could feel the eyes of Detective Frudo burning. He was obviously angry.

"I am hopeful that he will find it"

Detective Frudo stood up. He ran his fingers through his hair roughly. He was trying not to flip out on the doctor.

"I doubt he will." said detective Frudo. 

"I am disappointed. I am highly disappointed. Can i see the boy now?"
"Am sorry sir, but he still needs his rest. I will let you know when he is fit to talk" said the doctor pleading.

"I just hope you don't lose the boy like you lost the uniform too" said detective Frudo coldly.

He opened the door and walked out angrily, slamming the door behind him. This day was getting more annoying. He was walking towards his car when he got the call. A man had been arrested in a supermarket for shooting a thief with the thief's gun. The man's face matches the description of the man that had escaped from the hospital. Detective Frudo would have to go and see the man. He got into his car and drove off.     

...................................................................
**********************************************************************Please don't forget to leave your comments. Make me a better writer. Thank you.