EPISODE 50

07915384488 

*********************************************************************

Morgan was sure who it was he saw, or was he. It had been so many years that he may actually be wrong. But the face looked familiar. The face he knew was that of a boy and the face he saw now, even though that of a grown man, it still had those features of the boy. Morgan was driving to Barry's house to help him with something when he saw the boy. The boy who he thought was dead years ago. The boy who he hoped and had lost hope that he was still alive.

Morgan put his car to a screeching halt when he saw the boy. It must be him. Blond hair, blue eyes. Morgan felt tears running down his cheeks as he watched the boy. The boy and another were talking happily. They both seemed to be headed towards a Bentley. Morgan got off his car. He strode across the road and towards the boy. He didn't know what he would do when he got there but he had to get to the boy before they both drove off.

Just as Morgan was about to yell to the boy to get his attention, the Bentley in front of him exploded. The blast threw him away and he landed on his back. He got up quickly and scanned for the boy. The smoke and fire from the blast was covering his view of the other side. He strained his eyes to see anything. The boy had not entered the Bentley, he was sure of that. Or  was he? He circled the burning car to look for the boy. He was not there.

People were now gathering on the scene. Police siren could be heard coming from a distance. Barry would be here in a minute. A forensic examination would be needed and Barry was the one the cops would definitely turn to. No need going to see Barry, Barry would have to come to him. Whatever it was Barry wanted to show him can wait. This is far more important.

Morgan went back to his car, sat down and waited. This was going to be one forensic work he would really be into. He didn't wait all these while to find the boy and then loose him again on seeing him.     

***********//////*******************
9704651558555
***********/////********************

Xavier was happy with himself. He had killed Detective Wafi. 
Xavier had trailed Detective Wafi to the hotel that Cinn was in. The cop car that dropped Wafi drove off. Maybe Wafi planned on leaving with his friend. Xavier scanned the area and went in. He planted a time explosive under Cinn's car. He had memorized the number plate. He recognized it from one time he saw it in the hospital. He got back into his car and drove home. He sat down, switched the television on, waiting to hear the news of the two boy's death.

Before long he saw what he expected on the television. Detective Wafi was dead. Mr. Hills will be pleased.  

****************///////***************
607845858584
****************//////***************

"Are you sure you are ready for this? If we start, there would be no going back." Cinn asked Wafi.

Both men were hiding behind Cinn's car parked in front of a warehouse. It was around 12:45 am. The cold breeze was torture.

"You said it yourself. The best way to fight them is in their own style," Wafi answered.

He scanned the area. Two guards stood in front of the warehouse. They each had an AK 47 in hand. Cinn gave Wafi a sign to move in.

As Wafi snuck towards the guards, Cinn shot the two guards from behind Wafi. Both men dropped on the floor.

Wafi searched and took the keys out one of the guards pocket and opened the warehouse. It was just as they expected. Stacks of cash high up to the ceiling. This was what money looked like. Wafi had never seen this amount of money before in his life.

Cinn didn't act like it was anything. He dragged both guards on the floor and into the warehouse while Wafi stood watching the money.

"Come on man. We are here to work." Cinn said as he removed a pack of dynamite from the backpack he was carrying.

"Let's light this place up," Cinn said excitedly.

He walked round the hall placing sticks of dynamite on stacks of cash.

Wafi had a gallon of gasoline in hand. He went round the hall quickly pouring gasoline on the cash.

"How much do you think might be in here? Wafi asked.

Cinn didn't answer.

"Well I think it is probably around 17 million dollars. Right? Wafi asked.

"Well most of them are counterfeit notes so yes, maybe." Cinn replied.

"Are you done? We gotta go now." Cinn said hurriedly.

The both got to the door. Cinn took out a lighter, lighted the last stick of dynamite he had in hand and threw it into the hall.
Wafi ran but Cinn walked gallantly away.

The warehouse blew. It was on fire. Everything in it was burning. Every few seconds a dynamite will catch fire and send a roaring explosion.

In the car, Wafi asked
"Why didn't you run away then?"
Cinn laughed.

"Come on man, don't you watch it in the movies. You always have to walk away slowly like a boss and not run away like a kid. Don't worry I will teach you how to do it. Next time"

He drove off.   

**********************************************************************
Please don't forget to leave your comments. Make me a better writer. Thank you.