EPISODE 49

"What are you doing here?" Nicki asked Cinn as she opened the door to her Beach apartment for Cinn who had come with Wafi.

"What happened to you two?" She asked as both men entered the house. 
None of them spoke. They just sat down on a settee.

Nicki stood studying them. They didn't look badly hurt but they sure looked like something happened.

"Is any of you going to answer me?"
She asked again.

Cinn tapped Wafi on his lap and said,

"This is the daughter of the man that wants to kill you?"

Then he glanced over to Nicki and said,

"This is the man you asked me to kill for you. He is here, do with him whatever you want."

Both Nicki and Wafi were shocked but Nicki was angry too.

"What is the meaning of this?" Nicki asked Cinn. She was infuriated by what he had said.

"You wanted him dead right? Well, I brought him here for you. Go on, kill him." Cinn said sternly.

Wafi had his hand going for his gun. He didn't know what game Cinn was playing and he didn't want to be caught napping.

Nicki had seen Wafi going to his gun.

"You dont have to that," she said.
"I can explain."

Wafi took his hand away but Nicki quickly drew a gun from behind her waist. Wafi was surprised but swiftly drew his too. He stood facing Nicki. Both had their guns pointed at each other. Cinn was still sitting. He had a huge smile on his face.

"There is no need to do this," Nicki said. 

"Actually there is. You can shoot him right now. He will die and that will be all. Mission accomplished for you. Well, that's if he doesn't shoot you first." Cinn stood up and strolled away from them.

They didn't look at Cinn. They both still glared at each other, not blinking. Nicki was shacking under her breath.

"Cinn what the hell are you playing at. What is this? You mean you knew all along who the big fish was and you didn't tell me?" Wafi asked Cinn.

"Well, my lovely friend, now you know. And this is your opportunity to end it all too. Shoot the daughter of the man who wants you dead. Send a message. Something like, I don't know, don't mess with me bitch. You know, something like that." Cinn  said slowly circling them.

"Who is your father and why does he want me dead?" Wafi yelled at Nicki.

"Why?"

Nicki was quite. She was shaking with fear. No one had ever pointed a gun at her before.

"Go on angel, answer him. Why does your father want him dead?" Cinn said, sitting down at the settee again.

"I don't know." Nicki said. 

"Of course you don't know. Daddy's little girl doesn't know why daddy wants to kill a Police Detective. But she will kill the detective today without trying to find out why her dad wants him dead. Why? Well, to make dad proud."

Nicki put her gun in the air.

"Okay, I get it. I wont shoot him."

She dropped her gun on the center table.

"Now please tell him to put his gun down. Please Cinn."

Wafi put his gun on the table too.

"Well that was nice. Now lets talk like civilized individuals," Cinn said, signaling them to seat.  

They both sat down, leaving their guns on the table. Wafi sat on the same settee with Cinn and Nicki sat on the one close to theirs. 

"My name is Detective Wafi English of the Phanta City police department." Wafi said, extending his hand for a handshake with Nicki. 

Nicki stood and shook his hand.
"Mine is Nicki Hills."

"Enough of the pleasantries. Straight to the point please." Cinn said.

"Tell him what you think may be the reason why your dad wants him dead. This morning I just watched my Bentley explode before my eyes and Wafi and I were just about to get into it. Now do us a favor and tell us why he wants him dead."

"Okay." Nicki said.

She stood up and rushed for her gun on the table. She picked it up and pointed at Wafi.

"I owe no one any explanations. And I wont be forced into giving one."

Both men were taken by surprise and both put their hands in the air. Nicki pointed the gun from them to the door and yelled.

"Now you two, get the hell out of my house."

Cinn laughed. 

"Get out now or I swear ama shoot you two."

Cinn and Wafi walked to the door.

Cinn turned to Nicki as they left and said,

"Next time when you swear you are gonna shoot someone, remove you gun from safety first."

Nicki stared at her gun.

"Don't worry sweetie, I know its your first time. And hey, we will be back ."

They both left.

Nicki was mad. She paced the room. She couldn't fathom what Cinn had in mind by bringing Wafi to her house. But he was right. She should find out why her dad wants Wafi dead, and soon.   

**********************************************************************Please don't forget to leave your comments. Make me a better writer. Thank you.