"What are you going to do when you find your mate?" I blurted looking at my cereal and pushing it around a bit with my spoon. I didn't hear him answer but I knew he was still here I could hear his heart beat. I looked up at him and he stared at me for a second puzzled by the question.

"I..... I don't know," he said quietly. I nodded and Demitri cleared his throat.

"You ask the weirdest things sometimes," he pointed out smiling. I cracked a smile and put my bowl in the sink.

"Might wanna hurry up I'm not driving you if you miss the bus," Demitri threatened. I snorted

"In that case I'm gonna catch up on some t.v," I said jokingly. Demitri raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. I walked out of the kitchen and punched Demitri lightly on the way by. I grabbed my rainbow hippie bag. I slung it over my shoulder. I opened the door and was about to walk out when I was pushed out. I jumped all the steps to avoid tripping on them. Joyce walked ahead of me and I noticed she was dressing to impress.

She is wearing a blue spaghetti strapped dress that is tight and looks like a tank top on the top and is flowy the rest of the way down. The dress reaches mid thigh and she wore white little heels. Her hair is straightened and she wore eyeliner and mascara. I must admit she looked very pretty but I would never tell her that. I'm pretty sure she doesn't need any more compliments. Elle walked in front next her outfit defined her personality completely.

She is wearing Capri's with patches of different materials sewed in. She has a white tank top underneath a plaid pink elbow length shirt on. On her feet are little blue gladiator sandals. Harley followed her hair half up half down and she has dark eye liner. Her outfit consists of a dark purple halter top with beading starting at the neck line and going just past her chest, she has dark black jeans on and sliver flats with buckles on the front. I shook my head at them thinking 'guys its just school not a freaking fashion show'! They all looked at me with glares and I wondered what I did.

"What!?" I exclaimed severely confused with them.

"Watch you thoughts smarts!" Joyce exclaimed. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

"Oops," I mumbled. All three of them just nodded and turned walking down the street. I really have to watch my thoughts! I walked quickly to catch up to them. While walking past the next door neighbours house the door opened and Cathy ran out and hooked arms with Harley. Raiden and Vince emerged just after and Vince gave me a brief wave. I waved back and kept walking with Harley and Cathy.

The two talked of groups and school sports. I rolled my eyes at that topic, I hate school clubs I have better things to do then join things and be judged for joining them.

"You play Any sports or join any clubs Sienna?" Cathy asked, I looked at her and Harley just gave her the wrong-question-to-ask look. I shook my head.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'. Joyce looked at me funny.

"Your not going to join soccer or anything?" She asked. My parents had put me in soccer from the age 7 to 14 and honestly I hated it but pretended to love it.

"No," I said getting agitated, I kept my gaze straight ahead.

"Why!?" Harley asked and I knew that she knew the answer and was just pushing it.

"Because if you really need to know I'm not wasting my time, Harley you know this!" I snapped. We fell into silence and no one was shocked at my out burst but Cathy. I noticed her back pack was really high up and looked awkward. I usually only saw people with their back packs low from where I was from I don't know about Crimsly though. I grabbed Cathy's bag and dragged her back and looked around at me really quickly panic written on her face. I loosend the strap and then the other side too.