Poor Harry

I feel so bad for Harry right now, it's been a couple of days since he was chosen, and everyone looks at him with disgust, like he has some sort of deadly disease.

Some Gryffindors even avoid him like the plague.

Walking out into the courtyard I could see him sitting by the edge of the back lake doing some work.

Silently I walked up to him.

"You look a little lonely out here" my voice makes him jump as he turns round to look at me.

"Look if your hear to insult me just go away" He sneers going back to his work.

I gently sit down next to him and start to Skip little pebbles on the water.

"Actually I'm here to say I'm here for you, I don't think your a cheat" I heard him sigh in what seems like relief.

"Thank you! I don't want to play in this tournament but apparently I can't quit" he huffs closing his book.

"Well maybe there are ways around it!" I suggest, earning an eyebrow raise.

"I'll be there to help you and make sure you won't get hurt!" I smile and give him an awkward side hug, which he somewhat returns.

"Thank you (n/n)...you know, sometimes I think you should have been sorted into Gryffindor" he says with a small smile.

"How dare you" I said in a jokingly way.

A silence rung out, it wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

"Well I should get going, I'm meant to be having advanced potion sessions with Snape so he's probably pretty mad right now" I mumble getting up, Harry has a frown on his face but nods.

As I walk away I turn to face him away.

"Hey Harry," he looks at me with slight sadness in his eyes, "Someone is playing your life like a game, it be wise not to let them win!" He nodded and waves.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
—Next chapter out tomorrow, possibly, maybe...probably 😂

Until next time Riddles!
~Verkira 🖤