Senseless violence (Louis)

Start from the beginning

"Sir, I'm really sorry. We try to do everything for our fans, but sometimes we don't have control over those things ourselves. We have to listen to our management." Louis explained.

"Yeah, yeah. Just stupid excuses. You are an asshole! And a big one too." The man yelled.

The man turns around and wants to walk back into the pub, but changes his mind and goes back to Louis. He is completely out of control and kicks Louis against his leg. Louis loses his balance and twists his ankle and falls to the floor. The man takes this opportunity to punch him in the face. Louis' nose starts to bleed. Before the man leaves, he kicks Louis in the stomach. Then he goes away, looking at Louis one more time.

Louis started crying. What the hell just happened? Why was that man so angry? Just because of a picture? Louis' stomach was hurting so bad from the kick. He tried to hold it in, but before he knew it, he was throwing up on the floor.

"What is taking Louis so long?" Harry wondered. It had been fifteen minutes since Louis had left for the bathroom. Harry waited another five minutes and decided to go and look for him. He payed their drinks first and left for the toilet. When he opened the door, his heart sank to his stomach. Louis was sitting against the wall, with a face covered in blood and tears. His arms were wrapped around his stomach. Harry kneeled down beside him.

"Lou, love hey... what the hell on earth happened here? Did you fall?" Harry asked concerned.

"N..no... I didn't f..fall." Louis managed to bring out between the sobs.

It was hurting Harry to see his boyfriend like this. He put a hand on his back and rubbed it softly. He wanted to pull him into a hug but he wasn't sure where to touch him. Louis looked really hurt.

"What happened then love? Why are you covered in blood?" Harry asked.

"Th.. there was a man... and ... he said I was... an asshole... for not taking a picture with his... daughter... and I tried to explain him.... but... he got angry and he just punched and kicked me..." Louis explained to Harry.

"What?! What the hell is wrong with that asshole? Can you describe him?" Harry asked. Harry wanted to find that man. He was going to pay for this.

"C...can't describe him. Was going too fast. Haz.. please, I wanna go home... please." Louis begged.

"Sure love, we're going. Let's get your face cleaned up first, all right?" Harry said.

Louis nodded. Harry took a paper towel and made it wet. He cleaned Louis' nose.

"Does it hurt when I touch your nose boo?" Harry asked.

"N..no. Just a little bit, but not that bad." Louis answered.

Harry started to look around and saw there was vomit all over the floor.

"Okay. I don't think your nose is broken. But, Lou, did you throw up? Harry asked.

"Y... yeah. I got a punch in the stomach and it made me feel sick." Louis explained.

"Oh love, is it better now?" Harry asked.

"Still hurts, but I'm done throwing up." Louis replied.

"Okay boo. Can you stand up? Then we can go home. Why would someone want to hurt you like this? What does he win with this?" Harry asked.

"Don't know... he was completely out of his mind. I'll try to stand up." Louis said.

Harry helped his boyfriend to stand up, but as soon Louis stood up, a sharp pain shot through his ankle.

"OUCH... my ankle." Louis shouted and went to sit down again. It was hurting so much. He almost forgot that he twisted his ankle before.

"Does your ankle hurt sweety?" Harry asked.