Jealous!King George x Reader

Requested by @SDHSL_Hamiltrash.

Modern AU.

Your POV:

Your boyfriend had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, laughing as you rode down the escalator at the mall. You smiled and kissed him softly, before tripping over the end of the belt as it leveled it out as the bottom. You squeaked, throwing your arms out and preparing for pain and a collision with the floor.

Suddenly, George had his arms around you, and was scooping you up bridal style, carrying you heroically from the escalator. You laughed.

"Thank you, love." You said, stepping down.

"It's my pleasure, my princess." He said, smiling.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Someone waved at you. You turned around.

"Washington! What the hell are you doing here?!" You asked, hugging him. Your boyfriend bit his lip, brow furrowing.

"Shopping, what else? How are you? I've missed you!" Washington answered, pulling away and sticking his hands in his pockets.

"I'm fine, thanks! This is my boyfriend, George as well, actually." You said, hugging your boyfriend, then kissing his nose. Washington froze for a moment, looking slightly disappointed.

"I see. Nice to meet you." He said stiffly. Your bf smirked, holding out his hand. "You too." He said, voice sarcastic, making a big show of kissing your lips, then taking your hand. You blushed darkly.

"Uh, well, we better get going home. See ya!" You said awkwardly. Washington nodded, then left silently.

"God I hate your friends." George said, whistling happily and kissing you again. You punched him softly. "You scared him off! He's my back up if you dump me, idiot!" You said, laughing. "Just kidding, just kidding!" You assured him as his goofy smile dropped.

"I love you, my prince."

"I love you too, my princess."