Charles Lee x Yorktown Nurse!Reader

Requested by @-florality-

Your POV:

You fluffed the pillow of the cot and sighed. After a moment, a man was wheeled in, bleeding.

"He's been shot in the arm, just take the bullet out and bandage him up." A nurse said as the man on the winced as he sat on the cot. You nodded and walked to his side. You smiled sympathetically.

"Hey gorgeous. That blood on your apron really compliments your eyes." The man said, winking. You froze, then burst out in giggles. He smiled back at you, relieved, then you whipped closer and, using tweezers, took out the bullet.

He squealed in pain, eyes watering. You winced.

"Sorry...it was the best way to get you distracted." You apologized, flinching.

"No, no, that was very good." He coughed. You winced again, then wrapped up his arm.

"Well. I'd like to kiss you, but you've been around sick people all day. How about you finish your shift, shower, and then we can go out for dinner?" He suggested. You blushed darkly.

"Oh! Sure. I'm Y/n L/n." You introduced, smiling.

"Charles Lee, darling. I'll be outside." He said, winking and walking out, limping ever so slightly.

Maybe that was just his swagger.

A/n: that made me laugh way too hard. Lmao. This one's short, but I thought it was cute.

Also!

Would you read a Marvel imagines book, with Iron Man/Tony Stark, Captain America/Steve Rodgers, Thor, Loki, Hawkeye/Clint and Bruce Banner? I might do Spiderman/Peter Parker, Dr. Strange, and some people from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Leave your thoughts about it in the comments