Jealous!Thomas Jefferson x Reader

Requested by KillerBatPsychoClown!

Modern au.

Your POV:

You sighed and leaned against a doorway, holding your cup. Jefferson had gone to the bathroom at the party, and you were alone. You felt someone tap you on the shoulder. You looked up, and grinned.

"Alexander!" You squealed. "What are you doing here? Where have you been?" You asked happily, hugging him.

"New York, college, you know. Life." He replied, shrugging and hugging you back. You giggled and pulled away.

"I'm so bored, this is perfect. We have to catch up!" You said, dragging him to the kitchen and sitting on the countertop. Alex laughed. "Yeah. How've you been?" He asked, sitting next to you. 

"Fine. I got a boyfriend, surprisingly." You said, giggling. 

"Oh yeah? Spill." He said. You grinned. You talked for a couple hours, until it was time to go. 

"Well, I better find Thomas. It was so nice to see you again." You said, waving and sliding off the countertop. 

You met Thomas outside. His arms were crossed, and he looked mad. 

"Hey." You said, taking his hand.

"....Hey...." He said after a moment, looking up.

"What's wrong?" You asked worriedly.

"Who was that?" He asked loudly, covering his mouth after. You stared at him, confused. 

"Alexander? Old friend." You said. 

"You guys seem really close." Jefferson said, raising an eyebrow. 

"He has a boyfriend, love." You laughed.

"....Oh. Well then." Thomas said, smirking and kissing you. You rolled your eyes and kissed back.

"You lil' yandere." You said, booping his nose.