Phillip x Reader

Requested by @FiteingFrenchmen!

You're the sister of George Eaker. :)

Your POV:

You sat beside your brother at the theater, enchanted by the story. Suddenly, someone stood beside your brother, talking angrily.

"You shoulda watched your mouth before you talked about my father though." The man said to your brother. You sighed and turned around.

"Sir, a lady shouldn't have to raise her voice to be heard over the yells of idiotic young men. I'd like to watch the show, so stop being dumb and shut up." You said, raising an eyebrow. The freckled young man glared at George, then looked at you, blushing slightly.

"You said it, lovely lady." He said, winking, then leaving.

"New Jersey, 4 PM today." He said slyly, before disappearing. You rolled your eyes.

"George, I swear to god, if you go out and duel today I will murder you." You said, crossing your arms.

"That Phillip Hamilton needs to learn his place. You can't tell me what to do." He hissed back. You huffed and turned around angrily.

After the show, you followed George to the dueling ground.

"Lovely to see you again, beautiful." The freckled Hamilton flirted.

"Not that much of a pleasure to see you." You replied.

"Sis! Get out of here. I don't want you to see this." George said. You shook your head.

"We're not doing this. You're not doing this. I don't want anyone to die today." You insisted, taking your brother's arm and starting to drag him away.

"I won't duel him if you go on a date with me!" Phillip yelled, smirking. You dropped your brother's arm and sighed.

"One date. And it's not going to end in your bedroom." You agreed, walking away. Phillip blushed.

"I'll see you at the park tomorrow at 5 PM!" He shouted at your retreating back.

"I'll be there. Don't keep me waiting." You said, turning for a split second and winking.

"I won't! I promise!" He yelled excitedly, skipping back home.

"I just met my future wife, Mom!" He sang.

"What?!"