John Laurens x Reader Sneak Peek

Hey ladies!

(I assume my reader are ladies. Idk)

Anyway, here's a sneak peek of my story, "Turtles?" It's a John Laurens x Reader book. Here's the first chapter. :3

You sighed and kicked a pebble by the side of the beach. It had been three years.

Three entire years since your twin brother had written back.

Maybe he had forgotten about you?

Maybe.

You sighed again, when your best friend, [best friend's name], ran out to you, panting and holding up a fat envelope.

"Y-y/n!" She gasped, handing it to you. She had obviously sprinted all the way from her house to the beach where you were assaulting pebbles.

"What?" You replied as she caught her breath, motioning you to open the letter. Your eyes widened.

"[Best friend's name]! W-what? H-how? Oh my god, this is enough to go to America!" You squealed, taking in the envelope full of coins and dollar bills. She nodded, proud of herself.

"Everyone here chipped in. We want you to go and be a successful writer and illustrator on the mainland. Make us proud. I packed your things, the boat leaves tomorrow at sunset." Your best friend said, smiling and hugging you.

Tears rolled down your face, you would finally see your brother again!

"I can't thank you enough." You whispered.

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!