Alexander Hamilton x Reader

Requested by kaBOOMhamilton!

You and Lafayette are best friends :D

Your POV:

You received another letter from Lafayette.

Dearest Y/n,

France is on the brink of war. Our king is dead, and we have no leader. We must escape England's tyranny, but we cannot do it alone. I will not be able to write more for a while, but know that I miss you dearly. I shall try to stay alive, and I hope you do as well.

Love,

Lafayette

You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. You walked over to the courthouse and knocked on the door.

"There's a cabinet meeting right now, miss, and the courtroom is no place for a woman anyway." Someone said. You scoffed and walked in anyway.

"Uh, who provided those funds?" Jefferson finished.

"France." You said finally, stomping in, arms crossed.

"People are dying, Alexander." You growled, storming up to him and slapping him.

"Lafayette is dying. Civilians are dying. Children are dying. Innocent. F*cking. People. Are dying." You told him angrily. He sighed and looked up at you guiltily.

"I know." He croaked, sighing as Jefferson slid him a paper, smirking proudly and high fiving Madison.

"This doesn't mean I like you now." You hissed to Thomas, glaring at him as he stared at you lustfully.

"Oh. Sure, honey." He said, grinning and winking. Alexander clenched his fists.

"Y/n, can I speak with you a moment, outside?" Alex asked. You nodded and followed him.

"I hate that I love you." He whispered, roughly grabbing your hands and kissing you deeply. You squeaked and blushed, eventually kissing back.

"My god I love you." You whispered, laughing.

"Of course you do!"