Protective!Thomas Jefferson x Weak!Reader

Requested by iliketobelazy. (Same tho. XD)

Modern era. (Ooooooh fancy.)

Your POV:

You sat at the bar, looking at the menu and trying to decide what drink to get, when a random guy sat next to you.

"Hey gorgeous. Come here often?" He asked loudly, over the music. You winced slightly.

"Uhm, no, not really. Do you?" You asked, trying to be friendly.

"If you do, I will." He grinned. "What's your name, beautiful?" He asked.

"Uh, Y/n." You said.

"I'm Alexander. Nice to meet you." He said, winking. You laughed dryly, then turned to the bartender.

"I'll have (insert drink here)." You said, fidgeting with your nails.

After a few minutes of awkward conversation, it was obvious that Alexander wanted something more then friendship.

"So, do you wanna head back to my place?" He asked, winking. You froze.

"Oh, I can't, I'm waiting for my boyfriend." You lied, laughing nervously.

"Aw, can't you just ditch him?" He pouted.

"Uh, I can't, it's our anniversary." You made up.

"He's certainly late. Come on, let's go to my place." He said, taking your wrist, rather harshly. You squeaked, then felt warm arms around your shoulders.

"I suggest you back off my girlfriend right now unless you want a broken nose." Someone behind you growled at Alexander. You shivered. Alexander winced, then dropped your wrist and backed off. You turned around.

"Oh, babe, there you are, sorry I'm late, love." The stranger said, taking your hands, then glaring back at Alexander.

"Can we leave?" You whispered. He nodded, then you walked outside hand in hand.

"Thanks for saving me back there." You said, blushing.

"I don't mind." The guy said. "I'm Thomas Jefferson, by the way." He said, leaning back against a wall and smiling at you.

"I-I'm Y/n L/n." You said, smiling back.

"Would you like to go get dinner?" He asked. You bit your lip.

"I'd love to." You said, grinning like an idiot.