Jeffer-senpai x Reader ~Touch me and I'll Strangle You~

Your POV:

You groaned.

"Whhhyyyy mother nature? What have I done to anger you soooooo?" You whined, clutching your heating pad to your lower belly. A box of tampons sat on your bed next to you as you suffered.

"I'm hoooomme!" Thomas called, bursting into your door.

"Don't touch me. Give me a hug. Stop talking. Comfort me verbally." You shot. Thomas stood there, confused, then saw the box of tampons.

"Oh. Uh. It's that time if the month again, huh?" He asked awkwardly. "Do you want me to go get chocolate for you?" He asked.

"Yes please." You said. He saluted.

"I shall set up a Disney movie and then get you chocolate, ma'am." He informed. Your eyes lit up.

"You are literally my favorite person on earth right now." You said, kissing his cheek and walking to the couch, cuddling your favorite stuffed animal, with a blankie wrapped around you, and your fluffy slippers on your feet.

He blushed and followed you (At a distance), then queuing up (fav movie) and leaving to get chocolate.

"Hey babe?" You said as he left.

"Yeah?" Thomas asked, grinning at you from the doorway.

"I love you." You said, blushing.

"Of course you do, love." He replied, kissing your forehead and leaving.

SUCKERS. I HAVEN'T STARTED MY PERIOD YET, AND I'M 12. HA! Anyway, I thought this was cute as f. Luv yooouuu.

Edit: I have now started my period, but it's only for, like, 2 days a month right now, so that's good. XD

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!