King George x Reader

Soulmate au where a timer is tattooed on your arm, counting down to you meeting your soulmate, and the same for your soulmate.

Your POV:

You strolled along in London, side by side with Angelica Schuyler. You were discussing soulmates.

"Well, Eliza and I actually have the same soulmate..." Angie trailed off sadly. You gasped and covered your mouth with your hand.

"Oh no...I'm sorry." You said. She shrugged.

"My current husband isn't terrible, I guess." She sighed. You glanced at the timer on your arm. 0:0:6:27. You gasped.

"Six minutes." You said. Angie grinned.

"I'll be here when you meet your soulmate!" She said excitedly. You squealed. She side hugged you and you continued walking.

"Oh, look, there's the king! He must be doing something out here, look at all the guards." She observed. You looked over curiously.

"Cool." You said. You checked your arm again. 1 minute. You squealed and showed Angelica the tattoo.

You walked past where the king was, surrounded by guards, and suddenly, right in front of him, tripped. You failed your arms, ready to hit the ground. You didn't feel concrete on your face after a few moments, but felt strong arms around you, holding you up.

You opened your eyes and gasped, looking straight into the icy blue eyes of King George III. He grinned at you. You felt your tattoo tingling and looked at your arm. It was gone in a puff of f/c smoke.

"Soulmates, huh? Aren't you lucky." He smirked. You squeaked and blushed. He helped you up straight. Angelica stood there, staring at you.

"Oh. My God." She yelped, rushing over.

"Lucky." She gushed, hugging you. You giggled.

"Right, well miss, why don't we go back to the palace and get to know each other." George suggested. You looked back at Angelica, who was pushing you forward.

"Go, go, ditch me, leave, go!" She said. You laughed, blushing, and took George's hand.

"So, what might your name be, beautiful?" He asked. You blushed darker. He took notice of this and smiled wider.

"U-uh, Y/n L/n." You stuttered.

"Well, soon to be Queen Y/n, I do hope." He flirted. You covered your face with your hands, bright red.

"Y-yeah." You said. He smirked at you and kissed your cheek.

"I think we're going to be a very cute couple." He said.