(Soulmate AU) Alexander Hamilton x Reader

K, this is a soulmate au where the people have a tattoo of the words their soulmate will first speak to them, and when they say it, the tattoo burns. I don't know who thought of it, I'm so sorry! Also, I explained it really sh*t-ily, but I'm sure you've seen this before. :]

Also, whew, 3 chapters in 1 week? Is it Christmas?!? I might make a couple more, I have so many ideas for the book.

Your POV:

"Jesus Christ you're clumsy, what's your name gorgeous?"

That was what was imprinted in your skin since you hit exactly 13 years old. All of your friends had found their soulmates long ago, but you had given up hope.

You walked around New York city in the fall of 1776, kicking some leaves aside. You kept your head down, thinking about the fresh stack of paper and ink and quill in your bag, just waiting for you to write in when you for home.

You were an up and coming author, with a decent following. You loved writing, and and you were running low on supplies, so you had gone and bought more, meeting Angelica Schuyler at the store.

She had to go home early, so you were left to walk back alone. You didn't mind, and had plenty of time to think about a book you wanted to start soon.

As you were post in thought, you tripped and landed straight on someone. Your eyes snapped wide, and spotted a handsome young man holding you by your elbows. You apologized.

"I'm so sorry, I was lost in thought sir!" You said. The man laughed and replied.

"Jesus Christ you're clumsy, what's your name, gorgeous?" You froze as your tattoo burned. You rolled up your sleeve and showed it to him. He rolled up his as well, showing the words "I'm so sorry, I was lost in thought, sir." You blushed.

"Why don't we get a drink?" He asked, shaking your hand happily.

"I'd love that. Y/n L/n." You introduced.

"Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton." Hamilton replied, grinning.

You noticed 3 guys of his age behind him, egging him on.

"Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to ditch you here." Alex said, taking your hand. You blushed once again.

You also notice Peggy S standing across the street, grinning broadly at you, and giving you a million thumbs up signs.

"Uh, I apologize for my friend...." You both said in unison.

You burst out laughing. You soon found out that he wrote too, and you handed him the first chapter of your new book. Alexander proofread it, made some suggestions, but all in all, loved it.

"Great! I'd love to see you again, I'll give you my address!" You said, quickly scribbling your address on a piece of paper.

"You too, love."

You walked home that evening, clutching your proofread chapter to your chest, floating on air.

You got back to the house you shared with Pegs, and she almost kicked down the door.

"Tell. Me. Everything!!!" She squealed, dragging you to a chair.

You talked about your afternoon until nearly midnight, blushing all the way, until you could barely speak with all of the yawns interrupting you.

"Well girl, sounds like you got yourself a soulmate."

A/n: Guess what imma be for Halloween?

That's right! (Or wrong, depending on what you guessed)

Female John Laurens!!!!!

My middle name is Lauren, so I thought it was perfect!

Bai!

♡♡Livvie♡♡

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!