Lin x Blind!Reader

Requested by mercker!

I KNOW LMM IS MARRIED AND HAS A KID, AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT GUYS, I THINK THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER, BUT THIS IS FAN FICTION. NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

Modern AU!

I'm assigning you to have a best friend named......Olivia. K? K. *innocent blinking*

Your POV:

Your friend Olivia helped you into your fancy dress. You had scored tickets to Hamilton, and the both of you were ecstatic.

"Do I look good?" You asked excitedly. You were going to a signing after, and you wanted to look nice.

"Dude, you always look f*cking flawless." Olivia said sassily. You blushed.

"You know I literally will never be sure!" You argued.

"Hon, you look perfect. I promise. Anyway, you always have such a weirdly accurate sense of what's going on, even though you can't see. I'm sure you'll know if I lose an earring or something like that." Liv said. You could hear the smile in her voice. She interlocked your elbows.

"Lez go!" She said cheerfully, handing you your purse. You followed her into her car, and she drove you to the theater. You stepped into the lobby and heard hundreds of people talking, walking and climbing stairs. Olivia checked your tickets for the seat number.

"Stairs." She said warningly.

"I know." You replied, grinning. She laughed.

"I told you! Oh god!" She said as she tripped on the last stair.

"Are you okay?!" You yelped, leaning down and holding out your hand. She took it, laughing so hard you were afraid she would per herself.

"I'm dying. The irony!" She giggled. You laughed with her, and eventually she recovered.

"Alright, come on. Be careful, there are stairs every-" "-I know, Liv, don't worry." You assured her, smiling. She giggled again.

"I should have known." She said. After a few minutes of walking, she instructed you to sit down and read the brochure out loud to you.

"Eek! It's starting!" She whispered frantically. You assumed the lights were dimming, and you heard the first musical notes. You leaned forward slightly, holding Olivia's hand excitedly. Act one was amazing, and during intermission, you stayed in your seat while Liv went and got snacks. She snuggled you a (favorite snack) and you ate it sneakily during "What'd I Miss?"

The musical finished, and you heard deafening applause. You stood and clapped loudly, hearing Liv do so as well.

"Alright, there's a million people moving around, so I'm gonna wait till it calms down, then we can go to the signing." She said, sitting down again.

Eventually, you went backstage.

"Who do want to sign something first?" Your bestie asked.

"I don't care, all of them, really." You laughed. "You pick." You offered. She squealed and slipped towards Daveed Diggs' voice.

"Hello! What can I do for you ladies?" He asked. You could hear the grin in his voice.

"Hi! Could you please sign my forehead? Nah, I'm kidding. I have this Hamilton phone case that I'd like to get everyone to sign." Olivia joked. You heard multiple people laugh.

"Alright! And you?" He asked as you heard a scribble and smelled a sharpie.

"Oh! Uh, just this shirt please." You said, holding out a Hamilton T shirt you had bought a while ago.