Jefferson x Reader

Requested by kittengirl1516.

Dis is just fluffy.

Modern era.

Your POV:

You sneezed, eyes glued to your laptop. Thomas rested his chin on your shoulder, watching (insert your fav movie/tv show here) with you.

"You're gonna get sick." You had warned him, but he wanted to be with you, so that's how you ended up cuddling. You had strep throat, and kind of wanted to die. (STREP THROAT SUCKS GUYS. I had it on my birthday 3 years ago, and the antibiotics didn't work for me, and I missed a ballet recital and I lost literally 10% of my body weight [5 pounds], and it hurt to swallow, and it hurt to talk, and that sucks, cuz I talk way too much and way to fast and- I'll shut up now, you probably don't care about my past suffering...)

"I can't believe I'm suck on Christmas." You croaked. Thomas giggled, twirling your silky, h/l hair around his fingers. He stood up for a moment, leaving for a few minutes. You paused your laptop, whining, when he came back with some hairbands and a hairbrush.

"Braid time." He said, lying next to you and brushing your hair. You sighed contentedly, and sunk into him. Jefferson expertly braided your hair, then pushed it behind your ear. You smiled as he kissed your forehead, then your cheek, then everywhere else on your face he could reach.

You giggled and smack his cheek very gently.

"I don't want you to catch my germs!" You squealed, tackling him weakly. He crumpled under your unexpected weight, and fell onto the bed.

"I don't care, I love you." He said, nuzzling your nice with his, his hair tickling your face. You laughed and kissed his nose as his facial hair roughly scratched your smooth, soft s/c skin.

"I love you." You murmured, cuddling closer and falling asleep.

"I love you too, darling." He whispered back, smiling.