Jonathan Groff x Fem!Reader

Requested by Depair_Bear. You and Jonathan were childhood friends.

Your POV:

You fidgeted with a bracelet absent mindedly as you waited eagerly for the musical to start. Your friend, Kate, had scored VIP tickets to Hamilton, and taken you. You had never heard any of the songs before, but you bad heard great things about it.

The first sings were great, and Farmer Refuted was hilarious. It ended, and a revel was shot, then dragged offstage, when a single spotlight shined on a man in a red cape.

A few piano notes opened the song, and the man started singing in a smooth, strong voice. It was so familiar. You leaned forward in your seat and tried to get a better look at him, but couldn't remember where you knew him from.

He was evidently King George, and he had 2 other sings, which were just awesome. Like, wow. (Come on that was good.)

After it finished, you and Kate headed backstage, and got some things signed. Eventually, you made it over to the guy who played King George. He was smiling brightly and laughing, when you froze.

"Jonathan Groff how are you in theater and more successful than me?" You asked seriously, walking over and laughing. He paused, looking at you, then burst out laughing too.

"Y/n! What the hel-" Lin smacked his arm- "-Heckkkkkk are you doing here?" Groff asked, hugging you, grinning.

"Hunting elephants, what else?" You said sarcastically. "I came to see the show, dummy. Jeez I missed you. How've ya been?" You asked, pulling away, blushing slightly.

"Fine, really. I missed you too." He said, smiling softly, blushing too. He suddenly took your chin and kissed you gently and quickly, then pulled away.

"Sorry, I've just wanted to do tha-" "- Oh shut up Geroge." You growled, grabbing the front of his cape and kissing him again, harder and more passionately.

"Call me sometime soon." You whispered, handing him a piece of paper with your number.

"I will..." He breathed, bright red.