Samuel Seabury x Reader

Requested by JHTRS11 again! ^-^

Your POV:

You wandered around the town aimlessly, watching this random cute guy get roasted as he tried to make a speech.

You walked up to him after the king delivered a message and patted his shoulder.

"Need some ice for those burns, hun?" You asked, smirking. He turned around, blushing.

"O-oh! Hi!" He yelped. You laughed.

"So. Politics, amirite?" You joked. He laughed slightly and you made small talk for a bit.

"I want you to get lost....in my eyes, while I get lost in yours!" You said suddenly, winking flirtaciously. Samuel--you had learned his name-- blushed. You twirled your hair around your finger and leaned forward slightly. Seabury blushed more and laughed nervously.

"Y/n, whatcha doing with this idiot?" You brother, Alexander asked, sliding up by your side.

"Bro, let me seduce this guy, just leave." You said, smacking his arm and gently pushing him away. He laughed and rolled his eyes and left, shaking his head. You looked back to see Samuel with a bright red face.

"What? Is my seduction working?" You asked, gasping sarcastically.

"Maybe..." Sam replied, looking at his shoes. You snorted and interlocked elbows.

"Come on, let's go get slightly drunk and see where it gets us." You said, tugging him to a bar. Samuel shrugged.

"Sounds good to me." He said, chuckling.

"You're paying, hun." You stated. "I'm broke." He laughed and slapped some money on the counter.

"Whatever you say."