Teen!Hercules Mulligain x Teen!Reader

Based on the writing prompt: "Do you like me? Check yes or no:"

I found a ton of writing prompts online, so imma use them more, they really spark my imagination, and I like them a lot. Again, set in the present day.

Your POV:

You sighed and tried not to fall asleep in class. A crumpled piece of paper landed on your desk. You looked around and saw your crush, Hercules Mulligain, wink at you, face slightly red. You blushed and opened the paper, smoothing it out.

It read: "Do you like me? Check yes or no:" Below it was two boxes, with "Yes" written by the one on the left, and "H*ll yes, marry me now," On the other, on the right. You smiled and blushed. You checked the one on the right, then did some quick origami, folding the paper into a ring, then putting it in your pocket.

The class ended soon after, and you pulled Hercules aside, into the nearest empty classroom.

"Uh, here." You said, giving him the ring made of paper, blushing bright red. Mulligain unfolded it, with minimal difficulty. He looked at the check mark and blushed.

"Okaybye!" You said as he made eye contact. "Wait!" He said, chuckling and grabbing your arm. You wheeled around, accidentally making your lips collide. Hercules kissed you deeply, bright red. You felt dizzy and faint. You finally just thought, "F*ck it. Let's do this." And kissed him back, passionately. After a few minutes, you heard someone step in the room. You didn't care, and kept kidding Hercules.

You heard the click of a camera shutter, then pulled apart to see Alexander Hamilton snapping a picture on his phone, then sprinting away. "Got a new wallpaper!" Alex yelled as Hercules, blushing darkly, chased after him angrily.

You laughed giddily, then realized he had dropped the paper as he sprinted away. Under the check mark, there was a heart you had scrawled.

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!