Anthony Ramos x Depressed!Reader

Requested by TurtlesandHamilton!

Your POV:

You crossed your arms nervously.

"What wrong, Y/n?" Lin asked you, patting your shoulder. You jumped slightly.

"O-oh, just a little nervous. I really don't think I should be here..." You muttered.

"Of course you should be! Oh, look, I want to introduce you to Anthony. He's playing John Laurens. You'll be sharing the stage with him a bit, as you're playing Angelica." Lin said, taking your hand and dragging you over to a cute, freckled guy. You blushed as he smiled at you.

"Hey. I'm Anthony." He said, grinning and shaking your hand. You blushed more.

"Hi. I'm Y/n." You introduced.

"Lovely to meet you." Anthony said, smiling cutely.

"Y-yeah. Uh, I better go. I'll see you around." You stuttered as Lin dragged you away, giggling like a school girl.

"Oh my god you two need to date right now." He squealed. You shook your head.

"I'm not good enough for Broadway, much less him." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Come on, he's totally into you!" Lin insisted.

"He's probably just nice to everyone." You sighed. Lin shook his head.

"Whatever, it's time for rehearsal." He said, shrugging and walking away.

Rehearsal was fine, and there were only a few, minor mistakes. You were the last person to leave. You peeked out of the door at the end of the day, and noticed that it was raining. You gritted your teeth and crossed your arms, bracing for the rain.

You shivered and stepped outside. You walked for about 10 minutes in the pouring rain, when a car pulled up next to you.

"Hey. Y/n, right? Need a ride?" A familiar, soft voice asked as the door opened. You saw Anthony's freckled face peeking out. You nodded slowly, and he opened the passenger door for you. You climbed in gratefully, thanking him.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to have you in my car." He laughed. You shivered. He wrapped his jacket around your shoulders.

"Th-thanks." You stuttered shyly. He smiled softly at you in response, then hummed the Story of Tonight quietly.

"Why did you pick me up though?" You asked, fiddling with your fingers in your lap.

"What? Because you were walking alone in the rain." Anthony replied, slightly confused.

"You didn't need to. I would have gotten home fine. Just slower and wetter. I don't really deserve it, anyway." You sighed.

"H-hey. You...you deserve everything. You're a really great person, from what Lin has said, and what I've deduced." He said, blushing slightly.

"Y-you think?" You asked, blushing as well.

"Of course! You're great!" He said quickly, grinning at you, eyes bright. Your face flushed more, and you looked away.

"Th-thanks." You stuttered. Anthony pulled to the side of the road, then took your chin. You blushed, but leaned in. He gently pulled your face closer to his, and kissed you softly.

"You're perfect." He whispered, grinning. You giggled and pulled away.

"Well. Want to go on a date sometime, then?" You asked.

"No. I'd like to go on a date right now." Ramos said.

"Sounds good." You grinned, taking his hand and intertwining your fingers.

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!