"But you a hoe too."

"Trey."

"What?"

"Trey."

"What?"

"I know you ain't talking. With your track record, the word hoe shouldn't even leave your mouth."

"True... but you still a hoe."

"Yo mama!" I smirked

"I wouldn't be bringing Mamas into this. Because at yo mama's house, the neighbors definitely know my name."

I hung up on him. But he quickly texted me letting me know to meet at our usual spot at twelve.

******

A few days later.

My pop up show was a huge success. But unfortunately it got shut down early. I knew it had something to do with the police. The police surrounded the perimeter of my pop up show. Quite frankly I just didn't like them. But I know better than to open my mouth. In light of the recent police brutality incidents, and the usual victims of those incidents, I think it was best to stay quiet. Not to say that all police are bad, but you certainly can't ignore the ones that actually are.

The rhythmic melody of my ringtone took me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Christopher!"

"Yes... mama?"

"Have you... umm..."

"Have I what?"

"You know what I'm referring to..."

"I... um... can I go to the bathroom and call you back?" I lied

"Sure baby I'll be right when you need me."

I went right back to watching tv. When my mom moved out, I looked for a smaller place.

After getting bored with the constant reruns, I put on my shoes and grabbed a set of car keys.

When I reached my destination I cut off my car, but I couldn't get out of the car.

The sun was setting, so I knew I had to get out of the car soon. I definitely wasn't about to be here at night time. We've all seen the movies, so I don't think I need to say more.

I gave myself a mental pep talk, and I finally got my ass out of my car. I walked over to the correct spot, but as I got closer I started to get a little skeptical.

There was a man standing near the area I was suppose to be. But, I kept convincing myself that he was probably there for someone else. However, as I inched closer, I realized my original assumption was correct.

That nigga was just going to have to move.

I took my rose and placed it on her grave. When I read her head stone the little ball in my throat had formed.

Reading it made it all that more real. I still couldn't believe she was gone.

When I read her birthdate and death date I couldn't hold back my tears.

"It's nice to see you.... I um miss you. I dedicated my album to you. Even though you said not to, I just couldn't help-"

"You really are pathetic." The man said

I quickly wiped my tears. This nigga had me fucked up.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! You still a bitch." He laughed

After hearing that phrase, I already knew who it was. He turned around to face me, and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Why ain't you dead?"

"God's plan?" He shrugged

"Man, why are you here?"

"Because Nicole was my best fuck."

We stared at each other for a good minute. I really wanted to knock his ass out.

I shook my head at him, "Still haven't changed I see."

He pulled down his sweat pants,. Then he turned right back around to her grave. I saw him fidgeting with something in front of him. The yellowish clear liquid began pouring spilling out all over grave site.

He randomly lost his stance and fell. I couldn't help but laugh. Once I seen his body fall forward, I was content. But I began to become uneasy, because he didn't move after, he hit the ground. His face was covered in blood. And I saw that Nicole's head stone also had blood on it. Which meant I had to get the fuck out of there.

I ran the fastest, I ever did in my life. I didn't stop until I reached my car. As soon I got in the car, I pulled off with no hesitation. When I got on the highway, I reached into my glove compartment to get my baseball cap out. As soon I got home, I took a quick shower. My thoughts were running rampant.

What if they think it was me?

I can't get charged with murder. That would end my music career. What about my daughter, I won't be getting out until she's like thirty.

******

When I woke up it was completely dark outside. I turned on the news, and I was about to change it, but they just got a new story.

"Man found injured at local cemetery. He was rushed to the hospital, but expected to have severe brain damage. His mom tells us that he will never be the same again. He will be mentally disabled. for the rest of his life."

There is a god after all.

The End
~~~~~

Now I know this chapter is long over due! I hope you like it. I was struggling for a while how to end this. And my other book will be starting around June 7th. So be on the look out!