Reality Check, Anyone?

Nicole

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled at him.

"Ain't that how you got in this predicament?" He smirked

"No like seriously I've should've known you wasn't shit, they way you did Rihanna. Let's not even mention all the shit you pulled on Karrueche. You're fucking pathetic, I can't believe that I was dumb enough to entertain your lies." I laughed

"You wasn't saying all that shit, when my dick was down your throat. Look all I'm saying is keep your options open."

That was cue to start packing my shit. He obviously wants no part of this baby.

How could I be so stupid? Celebrity men aren't nothing but dogs. Yeah it's definitely my options at this point.

"Well since how you feel, I'll move my shit out today. And we never have to see each other again."

He pulled the blunt from his mouth, "I mean it doesn't have to be all that."

"Yes it does, nice knowing you though."

When I packed all the bags I had, I made an attempt to take them to my car. It was a bit struggle some, but I refused to make another trip back into the room with Chris. When I came back in the house one last time, Chris was standing right by the door. I put his house key on one of the hooks by the door. Then as I was trying to shut the door, he grabbed me by my arm.

"No one said you had to go."

I snatched my arm back and laughed.

"But you obviously don't want me here." I said backing up a few feet.

I pulled off the ring he gave me for my birthday. And I tossed it on the floor along with those two purses he got me. Don't get it twisted, he ain't getting his cash back though.

"So it's over?" He inhaled from his blunt again

"Yeah you don't have to ever worry about seeing me again." He exhaled blew out the smoke through his mouth.

"Well you gone let me have a quickie before you leav-"

I slapped his ass, before he could even finished the rest of the word. His free hand, immediately grabbed his cheek. He looked at me angrily, closed the space between us. He even thought he could scare me, by trying to get in my face.

"Here I ain't Karrueche, you disrespect me Ima disrespect you back. So come on we fighting or what? I ain't afraid of your ass." I looked him dead in the eyes. Heart racing and everything, knowing he could easily beat me within an inch of my life. But I wasn't going down without a fight.

He simply just walked away. He went upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. So I slammed the front door, and made my way to my car. When I got in the car, that's when I really broke down. Tears running my cheek, and I hated the fact that I had to be that way. Truth is I love Chris, but if our child is not welcome, then I guess I'm not either. Guess I should've waited for marriage right? Well that's if his trifling ass was even gone marry me in the first place. Well it  looks like my child won't know their father, most likely for the best anyway.

When I got to the hotel, and I immediately got in the bed. Since I never got to finish sleeping, thanks to that nigga's foolishness.

********

February 7th

I woke up, with my stomach in knots. The strong urge to throw up, had me running to bathroom. Wave after wave of vomit, caused my stomach to jerk violently. After emptying the contents of my stomach, I sat on the floor next to toilet. Then a lump in my throat developed as I thought about Chris.

Is it even worth keeping the baby at this point? There is time to get an abortion. I mean I might fuck up this child's life more, if I try to raise it by myself. I didn't have to easiest childhood, and my mother was really the only that took care of me.

Tears fell down my cheek, as I contemplated my options. I didn't ask for none of this shit. I guess this is what I get for thinking a singer would actually be good partner. My mom warned me right? I guess she's always right, when it comes to this type of thing.

My alarm went off on my phone, so I guess that means I don't have anymore time to feel sorry for myself. I got up go turn it off, and I stripped down to my birthday suit, so I could start my shower. When I was done in the shower, I dried myself off. Then I began brushing my teeth, and getting ready for work.

Slipping on my scrubs, and brushing my hair up into doughnut. I sighed when I turn my phone screen on and saw not one text message or phone call or nothing. Then I unlocked my phone, pulled the down the notification bar at the top. Pressing the notifications tab, and sighed when I saw when it said no notifications. I put my phone back in one of my scrub top pockets. On my way to work I go I guess.
~~~~~