New Roomie

March 30th
Chris

I woke in one of the guest bedrooms. I felt on that side of bed, it was still warm. How the hell did I get in here?

Please tell me I didn't come in her room.

Well I know we didn't have sex, because I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. I hope she knows this was all an accident. I was high as fuck yesterday. I wonder how long she's staying here. My mom told me about her condition, but I didn't know she was going to be staying here. I figured my mom would try to get her to stay here. I rolled my eyes now that's another headache to deal with.

I decided not to sit there too long. I didn't want here to come back and see me still laying here. I went into my bedroom's bathroom and did my daily hygiene. When I was done, I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. My mom was still in her room. So I made my way to the kitchen.

This is what I saw...

I know she ain't eating my shit

I know she ain't eating my shit. I don't play about my food. So I stood there looking at her like she lost her mind. She finally noticed me, and told her that she was eating my food. She smiled and proceeded to do this....

I could already tell we were going to be arguing

I could already tell we were going to be arguing. I quickly grabbed my keys, and left. So now I had to go out and buy me some more food.

********

Nicole

I smiled in satisfaction as he left. I continued to eat his food, and I was happy. Since he was rude I'm going to be rude right back. He didn't even say good morning or anything. All he wanted to know was that his food. No how are you doing Nicole? No I'm glad you're doing better Nicole. No I'm sorry. So I just knew the time I stay here is going to be fun.

I walked into the living room, and I turned on his tv and put my feet on his coffee table. A few hours later I heard the door open and close. I didn't look back because I knew who it was. He came over and across from me on the couch. He picked up the remote, and changed the channel. Then he tried to move my feet off the table.

"Excuse me I was watching that!" I eyed him

"Well not anymore."

"Stop being petty and change it back."

"I will if you suck my dick." He smirked

"Hell nah, you got all them groupies in your phone call them."

"I got one sitting next to me on the couch. I can't bring more hoes in this house, while my mama is here."

"Oh so now I'm a hoe? It's your child in my stomach."

"I doubt it's mine. Jacob told me all about you."

"So you're going to listen to him now? I was nothing but faithful to you. Because I loved you."

"No you didn't."

"If I didn't love you, I would've never wasted my time trying to help you walk. YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled the last part.

"What's going on here?" Mama j said from the top of the stairs.

"I was just telling Nicole how beautiful she looked today." Chris lied

I quickly got up and made my way up to my room. I slammed the door, and collapsed on my bed. Tears came down my face at an uncontrollable rate. When the door opened I quickly flipped on my side. I felt the bed dip down, and Mama J's hand began rubbing my back in an comforting motion.

"What did he say to you?"

"Nothing." I lied

"I know he said something, or you wouldn't be crying like that."

"Nothing." I repeated

"Look if you're not comfortable here, you're welcome to leave. It's not worth you being miserable and unhappy every day. I don't know how you guys got to this point, but if you want to fix it I'll be willing to help you."

"No I hate his ass."

She laughed a little. I m flipped over to face her, because I wanted to know what was so funny. She was really just laughing it up. Like I made the biggest joke ever.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. But both me and you know that's not true. I know you still have love for my son. A blind man could see that."

"I said I hate him."

"Okay whenever you're ready to let go of your pride, call me then and only then will I be able to help you. The choice is yours."
~~~~~~