Home Sick

Nicole

A deep wave of anger coursed through me. So how long has he been fucking that bitch in our bed? So she was the bitch that called me dumb? She was the bitch who slept with my husband despite knowing he was married. She was the bitch who made me purposely wait for my food. I had a feeling it had to be her, but I didn't have any evidence. I calmly walked over to her, and plastered on a devious smile. She quickly covered herself up with a sheet off the bed.

"So you were the bitch who called me an idiot?"

She looked shocked, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"BITCH DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME."

"No I-I wouldn't d-do that." She badly stuttered

Now that bitch acting retarded. She's just pissing me off more and more each minute.

I snatched the sheet off her body. She immediately covered her breasts and vagina. I shook my head at her trying to be modest.

"So is that baby his?" I said, gesturing toward her stomach.

She looked back at Jacob, and he shook his head her. She mouthed something that I could understand, and he vigorously shook his head. So I snapped at her in the face, gathering her attention.

"IS THAT HIS FUCKING CHILD OR NOT BITCH?"

She backed up from me. Up until her the back of her thighs and ass touched the bed. All I did was scoot closer to her. She kept looking back at Jacob for some sort of support. I grabbed her arm and she tried snatch away from me. I raised my fist back ready to knock this bitch out. She flinched with every movement of my hands. I let go of her arm and swung my fist almost hit her.

She held her stomach, "YES OKAY YES IT IS." Then I looked down to see her a clear fluid on my shoes. I quickly jumped back and pushed her back. She lost her balance and fell in her pool of liquid.

"JACOB I THINK THE BABY IS COMING!" She screamed

"Oh okay hold on." Jacob, said disappearing in the bathroom.

I got out my phone and put 9-1-1 on speaker while I searched for my suitcases.

"9-1-1 emergency how may I help you?"

"Yes my husband's side bitch is in labor."

"Okay I'm sending an ambulance, what's your address ma'am?"

"235 Brown Ave."

"Do we need to send the police over there too?"

"Nah I'm good. I'm gonna be gone before the ambulance get here."

"Alright well have nice day ma'am."

After I hung up I found my suit cases and began packing up my clothes. I packed another suitcase full of clothes and shoes. Then I took them two suitcases to my car. When I came in the room Jacob was in the room naked and wet. He frantically began searching for clothes to put on. I laughed at the both of them. That fact that I wasted my time on Jacob is very comical.

I took another suit case and filled it with more shoes. Then I took another suitcase and filled it with my body wash, perfume, lotion, and hair products. Then once again I went out to my car and put them suitcases in there. Realizing that I ran out of suitcases I went to the kitchen and got two garbage bags to put my stuff in. When I walked back in the room Jacob grabbed my arm and I snatched away from him.

"Nicole can we talk?" He said

I looked over at Melanie and she looked at Jacob like he was crazy. I laughed again and shook my head. This man was truly something else.

"No I'm good you go take care of that baby."

"Look I'm sorry about this whole thing. You may never forgive me but-"

"If you were sorry, then you would've never cheated. Let alone get that bitch pregnant. I forgive you, but I'm done with you."

I struggled to lift the two bags, but I refused to make another trip. I didn't want to walk in and have to face them again. I just wanted to drive to my hotel and relax for a minute. When I made it to the hotel, I dragged my bags up to my room. I had to make three trips, but it was better than having someone in the hotel casting more judgement on me.

I began unpacking my things, and that's when I came across old photos. I saw old prom pictures and I remembered how happy I was. Then I came across a real throwback picture of me, when I was seven getting my hair done by my mom. I had face full of tears and my mom just smiled for the camera. I shook my head at the current non existent relationship I had with my mom. I gave it up to be with Jacob, and look how that turned out.

I started repacking my things, and began making the three trips back and worth to my car. After my bags were in my car, I went up to the front desk and paid the bill then I checked out. I stopped by Walmart to get some temporary suitcases. I entered the address of the L.A.X airport into my gps and made my way over.

*******

"I need a one way ticket to Houston, Texas please."

"Yes ma'am the next flight is leaving in an hour."

"Okay that's perfect now how much for a ticket?"

"That'll be 255 dollars please."

After I paid I went to sit down and relax. I pulled out my phone to see two missed calls from Ms. Hawkins, and I know they were to tell me I was fired. I didn't care I wanted out of LA, because I missed my home town. It wasn't until I moved to LA that my life turned into shambles. I figured I'll try to call my mom since we'll be in the same city soon.

"Hey baby how you been?" I was too shocked to speak.

"Hello Hello is this Nicole?" She said

I started to get the lump in the my throat. It was getting hard to speak, when my eyes been filling with tears.

Tears fell down my cheeks, "Hey mom, it's just so nice to hear your voice." I chocked out.
~~~~~~