Victimized

Nicole

I didn't even realize that I'd been sitting in the Chris's driveway for ten minutes. Then I looked in the rear view mirror and realized that I'd been crying. So I quickly wiped the wet and tears away, but I smudged my makeup in the process. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see Jacob texting me. I rolled my eyes but when then I saw what time it was and began to panic. I opened my purse to find my foundation. Then my phone vibrated again and I angrily slammed the foundation down. I guess I didn't set it down right because then it spilled all over my lap.

I honestly wanted to start crying again. It was like everything was against me at that point. I tried to get my mom to accept a man I loved, and she shut me out. I tried to be a good wife to my husband, and I get cheated on. I tried to give Jacob another chance, and he choked me.

So I knocked on the door and Ms. Joyce answered. She gave me a smile and let me in. I issued her another apology for earlier, and went up to a bathroom near Chris's room. I had to take some baby wipes, and quickly wipe all the fucked up makeup off my face. After I was done I knocked on Chris's door. Without making eye contact I walked into his room and asked if he wanted to start.

"Yeah babe give me a minute."

"Babe? Don't you ever call me babe." I snapped

"Damn who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?"

I mentally rolled my eyes, "HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT."

He laughed, "Umm.. Okay."

I started the leg exercises as usual. Then it came time for me to help him stand. I stood in front of him and he pulled me in between his legs. I became a little uncomfortable standing in between his legs, so I immediately wanted out of them.

"Let me ask you something." Chris said, putting his head on my stomach. I relax in his grip, because what do I look like hitting a crippled person?

"Yeah go head it's not like I have a choice." I muttered

"Why you wearing that turtle neck?" He said, looking me in the eyes.

"Because I can. What kind of fucking question is that?"

"Are you in some type of trouble?"

I laughed, "So because I wear a turtle neck, I'm in trouble? I didn't know turtle necks were that strange."

"One it's 95 degrees out. Two I seen you constantly touching at your neck, as if it's something underneath. Three you've been been really rude since you walked in. Four my mom tells me that you cursed her out thinking she was someone else. Five your eyes are red as if you had been recently crying or something."

"Look can we get on with your session? What happen to the rude son of bitch I first met? Why do you care so much about me?"

He sighed, "I only acted that way, because I could tell by your body language you didn't
like me. Then I was afraid to try and get up and walk. I'm only trying to help. You're a beautiful young lady, and-"

"I don't need your help okay. Are we going to do this session or not? I need answers now Mr. Brown."

Then he grabbed at my turtle neck, and I smacked at his hands. He kept constantly trying to peak at my neck and I kept fighting him. He was really starting to piss me off, and suddenly he grabbed me by my waist and propelled me on the bed. I landed on top of him, and I was a little a taken back at how strong he was. He used this as his advantage and pulled down my turtle neck down my neck.

He froze, "Damn what the fuck?"

I could I feel tears threatening to spill over. This whole situation was embarrassing. That fact that I my own husband did this to me was very mortifying. I couldn't even speak as the tears spilled down my cheeks. But I quickly got of Chris and gathered myself.

"What happened, who did this to you?"

Chris sat up and looked at me as I cried. I was trying to stop but the tears wouldn't no matter how hard I try. He held his hand out for me to take, but I couldn't take it. I just ran out of the room and down the steps. Ms. Joyce was in the kitchen.

"Are you alright? Do you need some hel-" She said as I ran out of the house and straight to my car.

She followed me to my car, and she was generally concerned. I didn't need anyone's sympathy and that's why I needed to get away.

"NICOLE WAIT!" She yelled

I ignored her and drove very quickly off their property. I didn't stop until I reached that house. I used my key to get in. I didn't care if Jacob or if anyone was here. I needed to get my stuff. Jacob may have victimized once, but I will get my shit. I made my way up the steps. My heart racing as I climbed up the steps. Some noises I heard from the outside of the door stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Jacob yes right there. I'm about about to cum."

"Me too hold on baby."

I turned the knob and to my surprise it opened. I opened the door to see Jacob behind the lady from the restaurant, who was on all fours. When Jacob saw me he immediately popped up, the woman was a little confused. But what really shocked me was that fact that this woman was pregnant. She was every bit of eight months pregnant.
~~~~~~