Liquid Courage

Nicole

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

She handed me a piece of paper, "No here's my son's birth certificate."

I stared at the piece of paper and shook my head. I laughed then crumpled the paper and threw at her. She had the nerve to looked shocked.

"Get out!"I said calmly

"Nic I'm so sorry-"

"Get out!" I repeated

"Nicole if you just give me a chance to explain-" She grabbed my arm

I snatched my arm back with quickness. It was like having a bum touch me. But even bums are better than her. I went into the kitchen to get a knife, the same exact one that I almost stabbed her with the other time she came over.

I should've stabbed her that day. She lucky I didn't know how much of a trifling bitch she truly was.

I walked toward her slowly, with the knife aimed toward her heart. She clearly doesn't have one, because who sleeps with their best friend's man? Then turn around and lie about it for three years? I watched as her punk ass backed up with each step I took.

"L-Look N-Nicole I'm really sorr-"

"L-L-L N-N-N Bitch get the fuck out." I mocked her

She wasn't moving fast enough, so I ran up on her. I pressed the knife into her throat making her lift her head to look at me.

"What bitch you quiet now. Let me ask you something since you act like you don't want to leave.... You knew about Jacob not being my husband didn't you?"

"No I didn't."

"I mean if you slept with my ex boyfriend, then want else could you be hiding? What else do you know?"

"I didn't know about it. Your attorney told you and you told me. Do you not remember?"

"LIE AGAIN BITCH!" I said pushing her

"Why don't you believe me?"

I removed my knife from her neck and almost stabbed her. She jumped so fast, just barely missed my knife. She hurried up and left the hotel room after that. I followed her all the way to her car. I wanted her to feel how I feel right now.

"When we see each other at work, don't fucking talk to me. You need something you better ask somebody else. Is that understood?"

She pretended like she didn't hear me as she got in her car. So I climbed on top of her car so I was standing on the windshield. She honked her horn, so I stomped her windshield. She tried to move her car, so I quickly jumped off before I fell. I chased after her car and spit on it, before she sped off.

After she pulled off I went back to my hotel room. I laid back on my bed, and I felt the familiar lump in the back of my throat forming. The more I tried the to suppress my feelings the bigger my lump grew. My eyes filled up with tears, and I blinked to finally let the tears cascade down my face.

I'm so sick of loving people, who'll just betray me down the line. Not only did she sleep with Jacob, but lied and kept it a secret for three years. She's kept this a secret until after a found out about Jacob. I knew I should've stabbed her that day. It was perfect opportunity.

I couldn't let myself sit here all night and mope. Since its been a minute that I've had alcohol, I decided to go to the bar. I got dressed in galaxy print leggings, with a black hoodie and some all black nike roshe's.

"What would you like?" The bartender said

"Give me three Long Island ice tea."

"Is something wrong?" He eyed me curiously

"Is something right, is the question."

"Oh well then.... Here's ya drinks."

*******

Chris

I felt like someone was rubbing up on me. Figuring I must be dreaming, I never bothered to open my eyes. Then I felt pressure on my legs, and that pressure kept rubbing on my dick. When I felt someone kiss my face, I opened my eyes to see Nicole on top of me.

"What are you doing here?"

She shrugged her shoulders. Then she placed her hands on my bare chest, and she dry humped me some more. I placed my hands on thighs to stop her movements, because I could feel my dick getting hard.

"Are you drunk?"

She giggled, "No" she nodded

She got off of me and laid next to me. She reached down and pulled my dick out. I laid my hand on top of hers stopping her hand in the process. Knowing  she was drunk, I wasn't trying to take advantage of her. 

"Girl you better stop." I looked at the bedroom door.

She smiled at me and tried to force my hand away. Then she crawled, so she was on top of the covers and made sure her face at the same level as my dick. She stuck her tongue out, and I tried to push her head away. 

"Babe your drunk, why don't you just go to sleep-"

She put the head in her mouth, and slowly began bobbing her head up and down on my length. I surrendered on trying to stop her. I grabbed a lock of her hair, as she gave me sloppy top.

I could feel my heart beating faster. I could feel the familiar the feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was starting to sweat, because these were all indicators that I was getting close.

"Nicole.." I moaned

She looked up at me, and sped up her movements. She never broke eye contact, as I got closer to my orgasm. I closed my eyes right before I came down her throat. I watched as she swallowed it all down.

She crawled under the covers, and she laid next to me. I reached over on my nightstand and wiped myself off with some tissues. Then I put my dick back in my sweat pants, and she rested her head on my chest.

********

September 8th(The next Day)
Nicole

I woke up in a strange bed. Then I realized I was laying next to another human body. I looked over to see the familiar scheme of tattoos running along his chest. So I knew it had to be one person, and that person had to be Chris.

I sat up quickly in the bed, and looked around the room. I was very frightened, because how the hell did I get in here? What is this taste in my mouth? Why am I laying in his bed? I turned my head to look at Chris who just stared at me. He didn't smile or say anything so I stared back.

"Umm.. Chris did you feed me something weird? What am I doing in here? Did we have sex?"
~~~~~

Y'all think Chris gonna tell her the truth?

Do y'all think her and Makayla ever going to be friends again?

Do y'all think Nicole is going to give Chris a chance if she learns the truth?