Epilouge

Chris
One year later

"Would you rather Ro Ro date a musician or an athlete?" She said

"I don't know what you're talking at about." I turned my face up at Nessa.

"Nobody." She laughed

"What you say?" I acted clueless

"What, what? She laughed some more

"Who's dating who?"

What are you going to do when Royalty starts dating?"

"I don't nothing about, what you're talking about. Ro Ro is never going to date." She laughed louder.

"Anybody?"

"No."

Nessa was like a sister to my. So whenever I came out to New York, I made sure I showed love. I was promoting my pop up show, and my new album about to come out. It has forty five songs on there. I know my fans are excited though. There something for everyone on there.

Soon after the interview ended I was happy to go back to my hotel room. I was doing all my press conferences in one day.

I keep telling myself to space out my interviews. But every time I come to the east coast it never happens. I'm so use to my LA home, New York just doesn't compare. My pop up show was in a couple of days. And I couldn't wait to jump on a plane to go home.

When I got back to my hotel room, I took everything off except my boxers. I ordered some room service and I devoured my food as I stared at the tv. This was truly the life.

There ain't never nothing on.

After not finding anything on tv. I mindlessly scrolled through my newsfeed on Instagram. Of course I had hundreds of notifications. But today I was extra bored so I looked through my dm's.

I opened one of them. And the girl sent me nudes. The first one was a picture of her pussy. She was bad, but that's not the type of woman I want. So I quickly deleted her DM. I was not about to respond, because she was trying to have me caught up. This is the main reason why I didn't open my DM's. But I opened another message, and it was from a fan. I sent a thank you message. And I left a heart emoji to let her know she was appreciated. I know this probably made her day. Because she definitely made my day.

Trey Songz began FaceTiming me, so I quickly answered.

"Wassup?"

He turned his face up, "Why you got yo' titties out?"

"I ain't got titties." I rolled my eyes

"Yes you do!"

"You just mad that yo' mama like em."

He laughed, "Don't talk about my mama."

"Well you needed to know the truth."

"Why didn't you tell me that you was in New York?"

"I'm just doing interview-"

"And on top of that, you're doing a pop up show!"

"You coming out to support to a nigga?"

"Hell no! Only if I'm performing..... But anyways what you got planned today?"

"Nothing..."

"Well you coming to the club with me."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because ain't nobody got time for no groupies."