Coming Clean

Jacob

Every time I think about Nicole I feel bad. She was truly one of the few women I had some type of respect for. She had a real career unlike a lot of the women I've been with.

She didn't depend on anyone.

I made sure she didn't get my disease. I took extra precautions to make sure of it. I never let her give me oral sex. I never gave her any oral sex. Whenever we had sex I always used a condom.

Something about her made me not want to ruin her life. That feeling didn't come very often for me. But when she asked who hurt me? that brought back old memories I didn't care to talk about.

I just came back from my lunch break, and I was talking to one of the ladies at the front desk that deal with paper work. You know doing my usual routine flirting. When I heard...

"JACOB! GET YOUR BITCH ASS OUT HERE!"

I turned around and smirked when I saw a very angry Chris standing near me. Security rushed over and got between us.

"What can do for you Chris? Did you break your legs again? Or did you hit your funny bone." I laughed

"STAY AWAY FROM NICOLE! OR I SWEAR THAT'S YOUR ASS!"

"And if I don't?"

Chris began to struggle while being held by security. He almost got free, but they quickly grabbed him back. I looked around the room, and I saw a few people recording on their phones.

"IF YOU HURT HER OR MY BABY, I SWEAR I WILL-"

"If she's pregnant, how do you know it's not mine? I mean you were on tour." I smirked

That's when Chris really lost it. The security guards lost grip of him, but I was able to dodge his attack, and the security was able to grab again. They dragged him out of the emergency room. And they forced him to leave.

********

Nicole

I had just woke up from my nap, when I heard someone slam the front door. I knew it was Chris's angry ass. First he punches a hole in the wall, now he's trying to take the door off the hinges. If he continues this type of behavior, we won't be together. I left one nut case, not to turn around date another. If he continues to act this way it won't be long before he puts his hands and on me. Not even trying to joke about his past, but I gotta think about more than myself at this point.

When I walked down the steps and sat next to him on the couch, he didn't even acknowledge me. That hurt me a lot, because now he wants to shut me out. I did nothing wrong, so why am I being punished?

"Chris can we please talk?"

He turned his head to look at me, then he cocked his head to the side. He cut his eyes at me, and just continued to give this dark hateful look. After seeing his face, I seen he wasn't in the mood to talk, so I just left him alone. I went to kitchen, and drinking a cup of juice, then I went back up to the bedroom. I wasn't hungry I was just tired. I decided to take another nap, and then I would get up and actually eat.

********

I was awoken by smoke. Before I could even register to get up I began coughing. When I finally sat up, I saw Chris sitting next to me with a blunt. He took long pulls from it, and his red eyes made eye contact with mine.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

Chris just simply shrugged his shoulders. He never said anything, but just kept shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm pregnant Chris, this is not the time to be smoking around me."

He shrugged his shoulders again, this time he really infuriated me. He can't even speak to me, now he's not even thinking about his own child's well being.

"Is that truly how you feel?"

He shrugged his shoulders again, this time smirking again.

"Well can you at least go in the other room?"

He shook his head. Then laughed at me. He even tried to pass me the blunt. I pushed his hand away every time.

"Is it a problem that I smoke in here?"

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled at him

"Well then maybe it's time you think about getting an abortion."

His words hit me, like a semi truck. I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. His words strangling my heart from beating. I could feel tears gathering in my eyes. The lump forming in my throat, as the tears threatened to spill as I stared Chris in the eyes. I can't believe he just said that to me.

I guess that's how he really feels.
~~~~~