Confessions pt. 2 ?

A/N: So usually I don't share personal issues with my readers. But you guys have supported this book like no other. My grandma died today about twelve in the morning. She meant a lot to me. Even while I type this, I find myself crying. So I thank everyone who continue to vote and comment on this book, it means a lot.

Nicole

Pregnant? When I got home all I kept thinking was pregnant. Then a few tears slipped down my face. I never been in this situation. What am I going to do? Me and Chris only been dating for six months. Are we a Rob Kardasian and Blac Chyna?

Most importantly what am I going to tell Chris? I did tell him I was on the pill, he might feel I lied to him on purpose. Should I wait until he gets home? Will he be mad? What will his family think? Shit I'm fucked!

I know exactly why I got pregnant. When I was back in Houston, I had taken antibiotics. I had came down with a cold, and I forgot to tell the doctors down in Houston that I was on birth control. I forgot that would counteract my birth control.

My phone suddenly went off. When I opened the text, it was from an familiar number.

Me: new phone who dis?
Read 8:49 pm

Them: Happy birthday 🎉

Me: thanks now who dis?
Read 8:53 pm

Me: hello?
Read 9:15 pm

I called the number and person never answered. So I called again, and I still ended up going to voicemail.

Them: I'm busy & U wouldn't remember me.

Me: y wouldn't I?
Read 9:53 pm

Them: cuz I've made some mistakes when it came 2 u

Me: if u just tell me who u r..... ?
Read 10:07 pm

Them: bye now 👋🏾

Figuring this person will eventually give themselves up, I just let the situation go. I wasn't really in the mood to sit and argue. I have way more important things to worry about. Chris started trying to FaceTime me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey"

"Why ain't you out partying?" He frowned

"Because I'm not really in the mood."

"Uh oh what happened?"

"I'm just not feeling all that well."

"It wasn't that bitch Jacob, was it?" He raised an eyebrow

"No"

"Well good since you ain't busy, show me a titty!" He smirked

"Show me your dick." I smirked back

"Shit I will." He moved away from the camera. Then he aimed it at his crotch level. He pulled his sweat pants down, and I could clearly see his bulge. A warm feeling washed from my stomach, all the way down to my pussy.

"Now before I do, I was see that ass. Bend all the way over and shake it for me."

This caused me to crack up with laughter. But the look in Chris's face turned to total seriousness. Then he moved his face back into the camera.

"I see you're not into phone sex."

"Well it's a little weird for me. I rather have you right here next to me."

"Well I got about six weeks left hopefully they fly by, so I can see you faster."

"I pray for that too."

"I love you."

"I love you too, but before you go I got something to tell you." I bit my lip

"Go ahead."

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Depends on what you tell me."

"No I need you promise."

"Nicole you know anger is not something, that I can promise not to have. What ever is going on you can tell me. I don't like secrets being kept from me. Especially if they involve me."

Different scenarios keep running through my head. Each time Chris didn't seem very happy. He seemed very angry to be exact. Some news like that should almost be said face to face. Because right now I can't bring myself to tell him.

"Hello? Hello?"

"Oh umm.. I gotta talk to you later."

"You gone tell me what was so important?"

"Yeah I will right now, I'm just tired and I want to go to sleep." I lied

"Well call me in the morning, I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

********

February 6th

Still haven't told Chris about the pregnancy. I know that it's bad he doesn't know, but I can't bring myself to do it. He hasn't even asked me again, since I first mentioned it to him. To be honest I'm still in shock myself.

His tour ends in about six weeks . I've been going to all the scheduled appointments. I'm only roughly about a month into my pregnancy.  So when he gets back, I'll be three months. I've waited this long I might as well wait. I can show him the little ultrasound pictures, and everything.

At work it's been hard. Mainly because of the occasional morning sickness. I've been bloating a bit too. When my lunch break finally rolls around, I'm exhausted. When I went back to In-N-Out Burger today It wasn't really a lot of people over there.

I went to sit at the same table I always sit. Then that was when the devil himself sat in front of me again. You would think he'd get the message, since I threw up on him the last time.

"Aww come on smile, you know you're happy to see me again."

"Are you following me?" I glared at him

"No",he smiled, "I come here everyday for my lunch break, sometimes I go to Popeyes, Taco Bell, Wendy's or McDonald's.

"Okay so we're not together no more. I hate your guts. You know this, so why in the world would you take upon yourself to sit in front of me?"

"I got nothing better to do. Out of all the women I've been with I loved you the most."

"Is that suppose to make feel better?"

"No it's the truth though."

"What kind of twisted mentality do you have? You sure had a funny way of showing it."

"You're the only woman that I've been with that didn't get my disease. And I made sure of it."
~~~~~