Unwanted

A/N: Sorry about all the errors. This was another quick upload before work! Enjoy guys!

September 21st
Nicole

I started on Chris's session in the morning, because my boss informed me that Makayla was a no call a no show. I mean now I'm beyond pissed, because today is my day off.

When I came into work, I barely had time to do anything. I already had one of Makayla's patients shoved at me, before I could even get situated. When I finally got a lunch break, I began blowing up Makayla's phone. All my calls when straight to voicemail, which just made me even angrier.

The whole situation is ridiculous, and when Makayla finally decides to show up she's gonna hear my mouth. I just know when I get home I'm going to be exhausted.

********

Makayla

I felt like I was in a strange place. My breathing was easier to do, but I heard like noises in the background. When I finally opened my eyes, the room was extremely bright. My eyes struggled to adjust to the light. When I tried to sit up, a bunch of people with masks on restrained me. I looked around the room, and discovered that I was hooked up to a lot of machines.

"Cover her eyes." I heard someone say

After a while I started to feel drowsy. Then I felt the hand that once covered my eyes, had been lifted. That did matter much, because my eyelids were too heavy to try an open again.

When I opened my eyes I was in a hospital bed. I was in a lot of pain. I was really thirsty, and I tried leaning on either side of the bed to see if I could find my purse. My purse was no where to be found. It started a small panic feeling within me. All I remember was my doctor telling me I had AIDS, and that's what my child died from. I was able to find the button that would send someone to my room.

After about fifteen minutes, a masked nurse came into my room. Seeing her mask just made me feel like nothing, but a walking pathogen or something.

"Do you know where my purse is?"

She walked over and pulled opened this little drawer. My purse was in a plastic bag, and she sat it on the bed. When I opened the bag, everything appeared to be in there. I found my cellphone and it only had about 35 percent of battery left. When I checked all my notifications, I had a few missed calls from work. I had several missed calls from Nicole. Some of the calls were from today, and some were from yesterday.

"I'll let my job know that I'm coming home today from the hospital."

She laughed, "You really think you're going home?"

"Yes I mean I been in here for a day right?"

"You had to be rushed to this hospital from your doctor's office. You fainted and weren't breathing. Therefore we had to preform an emergency surgery, to remove the fluid from your lungs. You have pneumonia, so you are highly contagious. So you won't be going home, until your symptoms improve."

"How long you think it'll be before I'm discharged."

"Hard to say because you have AIDS. So since you have a weaker immune system, naturally it may take longer to heal."