Stretching The Truth(pt. 2)

A/N: Sorry about all errors!

November 12th
Nicole

I was been seeing improvements of Chris's overall attitude regarding on life. He's becoming more independent, and he refusing help from me, and any of the other people in his house. I'm not complaining, because that's less work for me.

"Good morning." He sat up

"Morning"

"I'll be back."

After I heard the shower cut on, I laid back on then bed. I had already showered, and brushed my teeth. I'm get up early everyday. When the bathroom door opened, it revealed a dripping wet Chris. My eyes immediately went to his flaccid dick. I licked my lips and looked up, just to lock eyes with him. A broad smile stretch across his face, curving up both corners of his mouth. His smile revealed his white, slightly crooked front teeth. That warm inviting smile vanished, when the door knob to bedroom turned. I quickly tossed Chris his towel that he forgot, just time for his dad to open the door.

His dad looked at me and Chris suspiciously. The avoid his judging gaze, I reached for my phone and began lurking on, "The Shade Room", which is my all time favorite Instagram page.

"Do you knock?" Chris questioned

"Well I assumed that y'all were slee-"

"How you know that she wasn't bouncing on my dick?"

I looked up after Chris's vulgar remark. His dad looked at me and so did Chris. I playfully rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"As if I'd let you put your dirty dick in my pussy." I said

Chris's dad let out loud laugh, but he quickly covered his mouth.

"You let Jacob's inside you didn't you?"

Chris's dad mouth was wide open. Chris finally began maneuvering around the room, to find some clothes and shoes.

I smirked, "Good point. But he always wore a condom. You're not even going to get in with a condom."

He turned around, "Girl don't nobody want no kids with your nappy head ass."

"So is that how you feel?" I frowned

He walked over to me and squeezed the life out of me. Then he began kissing me all over my face. That was Chris's dad cue to leave.

"Chill I'm just playing." He said, between kisses.

"Good because your hair is nappy too."

Chris abruptly stopped showering my face with kisses. He roughly rubbed his hand on his hair. Then he he looked at me crazy.

"Now you know I'm light skin. I got that good hair."

"Whatever, but can you make us some breakfast?"

"Shit your legs ain't broke."

"Yeah but your legs were. I fixed them, so I beg you to make us breakfast."