Late Night Confusion

A/N: I know this chapter is long overdue. So I will just be focused on finishing this book. My apologies to everyone involved. I went through a dark phase in my life, but now I can mentally finish this book. If you continue to read this book good, if not I don't blame you.

Nicole
April 7th

My doctor's appointment was in a couple days. I quickly wiped my tears. This whole pregnancy thing was literally stressing me out. Pregnancy was supposed to be a joyful experience, but I received just the opposite of that.

I walked back upstairs, and I laid down in bed. I got underneath the covers and I entangled myself between all the sheets. It was such a relief to finally get some peace and quiet. I got up and quickly changed into my pajamas. Than I laid back down.

My eyelids grew heavy. I was literally fighting to stay awake.

••••••

"I love you so much."
"I'm so sorry for how treated you"
"I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me."

Was Chris in bed with me? Is he drunk? He's probably just horny.

He gently rubbed my stomach as he talked. I was careful not to move too much. I didn't want to disturb this moment. He didn't need to know that I was awake.

"Please don't go back to Houston. I'm going to miss you." He said, as his arm gripped me tighter from behind.

His voice cracked,"I don't know what I would do without you."

He rested his head in the crook of my neck. His lips brushed the curve of my neck. Before I could react, he began planting kisses all over my neck. His hand slowly made its way up, until his fingers grazed my right breast.

He pinched my right nipple between his thumb and his index finger. Tugging on my nipple gently, a moan escaped my lips.

Chris pushed up my oversized night shirt, capturing my nipple in his mouth. He nibbled on my breast and I couldn't gain the willpower to stop him.

I wanted this. No I needed this.

A rush went from the pit of my stomach down to my pussy. I was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. His excitement poked me in my ass.

My fingers left my breast to find my clit. He rubbed my clit in a circular motion. And he went back to sucking on my neck. Then he stuck his fingers in me.

"Ooh" I moaned out

My heart was beating out of my chest. I was breathing faster, and it was getting hotter in that room.

"Ooooh shit!" I screamed as I came on his fingers.

I looked over at Chris who licked my juices off of his fingers. Then he crawled underneath the covers. He pushed my legs open, and his tongue immediately found my clit. Wasting no time he sucked on my clit with no mercy.

"Ahh... ahh fuck." I moaned

He flicked his tongue across my clit several times. And this time he inserted a finger. He rammed his finger in me very aggressively. And he flicked his tongue even faster. My legs were shaking from all the sensations. Chris pushed my legs up higher and his mouth had a vice grip on my clit. My heart was racing so fast.

My mouth hung open as I came in silence. My legs were shaking violently. I held my breath as waves of ecstasy washed over me.

Chris continued to suck on my clit. He clearly had no intentions of stopping. He rapidly flicked his tongue across my clit again. This brought me to another orgasm. He continued to my pussy, but I had to pull his head away. My clit became too sore to handle anymore.

Chris came out from under the covers. He laid on top of the covers for a minute, while I remained underneath. He had his arms behind his head. And he stared blankly in front of him. I looked at him for a moment. His face was moist from my secretions. Then I looked down at his dick. It was fully hard, and it was stretching out the front of his boxers.

I reached out to touch his dick. I forced my hand into the waistband of his boxers, and I began playing with the head of his dick. I pushed the covers down from me. I grabbed his dick out of boxers, and I scooted over closer to him. I was getting ready to start sucking his dick, when he grabbed my face.

He looked down at me for a minute, and he pushed me back. He put his dick back in his boxers, and he got up from the bed.

"Goodnight" he said on his way out

What the fuck just happened?

~~~~~~~