Painful Regrets

Chris

"Girl I don't know what cha talking bout." I lied

"Did we have sex?"

"What is sex?" I stale faced her

She hit my arm and laughed. Then she gave me a really nigga face.

"So I'm taking that as a no. Alright how did I get in ya bed?"

"My mom let you in. You were drunk and crawled in my bed, so I let you stay."

"Alright I'm sorry about that. That was so unprofessional of me."

"It didn't bother me, because I got to rub on your booty all night without you getting mad." I smirked

"Y'all got some weird food. What did you feed me?"

My kids, my nut, my sperm, my soldiers, what ever you wanna call it

"You might have ate something before you came over here. So what cha trying to do today?"

"I need to get my hair done."

"Alright I'll pay for it and I'll come with you."

"You don't have to. "

"Girl I'm paying for it cuz you look ratchet."

She got up and almost got off the bed, but I grabbed her arm.

"Nicole I'm just playing, have a sense of humor. You look beautiful even with ya bad morning breath."

"Ya breath stink too." She rolled her eyes

"Nah baby never that. Bring my tooth brush and tooth paste, and get me a paper cup from out of there. There should be extra toothbrushes in the cabinet."

She disappeared into the bathroom. Then she came back out with the things I requested. Then she disappeared back in the bathroom.  When she was done she came back in laid next to me.

She looked at me, "So about that kiss."

"What about it?" 

"Was it real? Or was it for show?"

I grabbed her face, and stared in her eyes for a minute. Then I planted a kiss on her lips. I pulled back slowly, waiting for her eyes to flutter open.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah." She said nervously

"So how you feel about a nigga?"

"You cute but..."

"Girl we done been over this! I'm not cute I'm sexy what wrong with cha? Now continue."

"You cute but I don't know if I could date you."

I looked at her strange, "Why? I'm sexy, I'm rich, I'm funny, and I could satisfy your pussy."

"Chris I'm not ready for a relationship. Plus you're a celebrity I don't know if I could handle that."