Evening Up the Score Board(pt.1)

Nicole
April 8th

I woke the next morning with my back hurting. Yawning, stretching, and standing at the same time made me discover some slight soreness in my legs. I walked to the bathroom to pee, and went I got to walked past the mirror I stopped.

My neck had dark red hickeys on one side. All the memories from yesterday came flooding back to me.

When I noticed I had been smiling at the thought of yesterday's events, I became pissed at myself. Because I distinctly remember him getting up an walking out, after I tried to give him head.

That was strange.

After I showered I went downstairs, because I was starving. When I made it to the kitchen, I wasn't expecting Chris to be sitting on the counter eating strawberries.

"You scared me!" I announced as I grabbed my chest.

He shrugged, "It's my house"

I walked over to him. And I grabbed a strawberry from his container. He didn't look at me, he just continued to look in front of him.

Well if this couldn't get more awkward.

I looked at him for a good minute. He was such a nice looking man, it's just when he opens his mouth that he turns ugly. Why was he always so mean to me?

"Umm... can we talk about last night?" I blurted out

He looked over at me, and he jumped down from the counter. He took another strawberry and bit into it. This time he loudly slurped it juices. Then his eyes refocused on mine.

"What about it?"

His eyes wandered over my body. I became self conscious as I was just standing in the kitchen in a towel. I readjusted my towel out of nervousness.

"Never mind.... so are you coming to my doctor's appointment tomorrow?"

"Yeah that's if you want me to."

"Okay good it's at nine o'clock."

I walked past him, and he yanked me back. I immediately grabbed my towel because it was coming undone. He pulled me close, and looked me in my eyes.

He looked me in my eyes, and his face got closer. I began to mentally panic. My heart was racing a mile a minute.

Was he about to kiss me?

Figuring he was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes, and I puckered my lips. I patiently waited, but he never kissed me. He kissed me on my neck.

"You might want to cover this up." He whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to look up at him. He was staring at me, and fingers lightly traced the side of my neck.

"Good morning, you two." Mama J said

I jumped so hard. I quickly fixed my towel. Chris walked away from me. He hugged his mom, and made his way back upstairs.

"Good morning Nicole." She smiled

"Good morning." I smiled back