Unconvinced Smiles

December 29th
Chris

"So when did Nicole say she was coming back?" My mom said sitting on my bed

"She didn't even say if she was."

"Well I say just give it time. Just focus on your tour that starts in five days."

"I will, so when did y'all say y'all was leaving to go back to Virginia again?"

"Five days."

I think I might postpone the tour."

"For what,"She sighed,"You're going to let your fans down."

"Y'all leaving soon, and there is no one here to watch my house for me."

"Christopher you have friends, that will watch it for you. This whole situation is being blown out of proportion."

"You just don't understand mom."

"Understand that you're in love with her? That I do understand Christopher I seen the way you acted when you were around her."

"Man I don't want to talk about it. I just want to get ready for this tour, so my fans will be satisfied."

"Good that's what you should be doing." She kissed my forehead

********

December 31st

I called Nicole's job almost everyday. And everyday I got the same answer. I know they getting sick of hearing from me. Nicole answers when I call, but she never tells me, when she's coming back. My family decided to leave early this morning, so that left this house empty, and very quiet.

Right when I was about to call her, my friend red calls. I knew his ass wanted to go to the club or some shit.

"Hello" I hesitated

"Yeah you know what day it is right?"

"New Year's Eve."

"Ding ding ding, so you wanna throw a party?"

"Where?"

"Your house."

"Hell nah, is your hungover ass gone help me clean my crib afterwards?"

"Sure if I have to."

"Okay so how many people you trying to invite?"

"Let me handle that, I'll take care of everything."

"I swear if there is a psycho bitch watching through my window a week later, I will kill you."

"Chris I got you, just let me handle it."

"Alright well bye nigga, I'm 'bout to fix me something to eat."

"Fat ass."

"Says the nigga always coming over to clean out my refrigerator. Atleast I have my own food." I smirked

"Whatever." He hung up

********

5 hours later
(9:45 pm)

Red came rolling in here with all types of alcohol. He even came with finger food. He had coolers filled with ice, bowls, plastic wrap, bags of gummy bears, and even pre-made daiquiri mixes.

"Damn nigga are you sure that you didn't go over board?"

"You can never have too much alcohol."

"So when are some of our party guest going to be arriving?"

"They should be arriving so-"

The doorbell rung, and red ran to answer it. When he opened it a whole crowd of people entered. So I quickly went upstairs to lock all of the bedrooms upstairs. I even locked all the bathrooms except one.

I didn't even make it downstairs, before music was blasting through my speakers. Everybody was already dancing or in line to get alcohol.

I cut the line of course, and got me a few drinks. I was just posted up in the corner watching everybody. This short Hispanic ass brushed up against my dick. She quickly apologized, but smiled at me.

"You wanna dance papi?"

"Nah I'm good-"

"Que? (What?) Aren't you famous for that?"

"Fine just one song."

As soon as we about to dance, the song changed. But the song changed to "Work" by my ex. This was like a cruel some sign telling me i should leave while I can.

When I tired to leave she grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her body. She began grinding her ass on me to the beat. After a few more drinks, I was mesmerized by her ass. I even gripped her hips tightly, moving with her.

All of a sudden the music stopped. I was a little confused, but the girl kept on grinding on me. All of all someone cut on my tv and we watching the ball drop. Everyone got quiet, and their eyes were glued to the tv.

"29" Everyone shouted
"28"
"27"
"26"
"25"
"24"
"23"

I took on last swig of my alcohol, and everything seemed to speed up. The girl turned around and rubbed my dick through my sweatpants. I grabbed her hand, but she gave this look. So I let it go, and she continued.

"6"
"5"
"4"

That's when I noticed the door opened. There she stood and I immediately pushed that Hispanic girl way from me. I went to hug her, but she angrily pushed me back.

She shouldn't have done that, because that caused me to empty the contents of my stomach all over her.

"Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted
~~~~~~

Okay I'm doing so much better guys!!!

Thanks so much for the 35k!!!! 😘😍🙌🏾

I'm going to update more often, because I love you guys so much!