Evening Up The Score Board(pt.2)

Chris

After Nicole left I went back inside. That picture was really not what it looked like. I felt really bad, but I was going to explain myself. She was not trying to let me.

Hopefully when she gets back to Houston she will calm down. Or at least be willing to hear me out. My mom is going to be absolutely pissed when she finds out.

I just hope Nicole lets me see my son. What ever she needs I'll make sure she gets it. Even if she never wants to see me again, I'll make sure she won't struggle.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. It was my label, so I knew it had to be important.

"Hello?"
"We need you down here."
"What is this about?"
"We'll explain when you get down here."
"Okay I'm on my way."

I grabbed one of my sets of keys and quickly left. It didn't take me long to get to my label. Fortunately I lived close.

I walked in the lobby and made my way  to the elevator. When I walked in the room every since seat was filled. One label executive offered me their seat.

I was really nervous. Everybody's attention was on me. It was as if everyone was waiting for me to arrive. I couldn't read anyone's  facial expressions.

"Well we thought it was important that we call you down here." Someone finally spoke.

I finally found my manager sitting across from me.

"For what?"

"Well your mini tour you did late last year was a huge success."

I immediately relaxed.

"So we decided to send you on extended tour."

"For how long?"

"At least six months or more depending on the amount of venues we can secure."

"Is that something you would be interested in?"

I smiled,"Of course."

"Good, because you leave next month."

"Next...... month?" I hesitated

"Is there a problem?"

My mind immediately went to Nicole. She's carrying my son. Then I looked around the room. Nobody in there knew about Nicole. They all just assumed that she was my physical therapist and friend. Not that it was any of their business. But I guess I should've mentioned to my manager that a woman is carrying my son.

But then after I thought about it. Nicole is going be living in Houston. And she's done with me, so I should be fine. After the tour I will fly down there to see my son.

"There's no problem at all."

"Well good, We'll call you next week with the official details of the tour."

"Okay thanks."

After they talked with me for a little while. I was ready to leave. And after I said my good byes, I got in my car. I let out a deep breath. I hoping that I'm making the right decision. This tour will bring in lots of money. And I know will need lots money after she has the kid.

I made it home, and I noticed my mom wasn't here. When I made it to the kitchen, I finally noticed a few hours had passed.

Was I really gone that long?

I went to my room, and I decided to watch a few movies. I was just trying to make the time pass.

After a few more hours had pass, I knew Nicole had to be in Houston by now. So I texted her.