Living On The "Wild Side"

Nicole

"Look I can explain, just give me a moment." Jacob said

"What is there to explain?" I said

"Look Melanie doesn't mean anything okay."

"BULL FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled, standing up. People looked over at us because of my outburst.

"Can you please calm down?"

"NO WHAT THE FUCK? YOU CHEATED ON ME, AND I'M YOUR WIFE!"

Jacob stood and began walking over to me. I quickly took off my heels, and ran up out of the restaurant. Jacob began chasing after me, but I just sped up my movements. I called a cab and put back on my heels as I waited on it. Jacob wasn't home when I arrived, so I took the opportunity to grab my work clothes and went into a guest room.

******

August 22th

I quickly got ready for work just to avoid Jacob. I grabbed breakfast at Denny's and made my way to Chris's house. His mama greeted me at the door, and I went straight to his room. When I walked in his dogs jumped down from the bed, and began sniffing at my feet. They're tails were waging and went I sat on Chris's bed they stood on their hind legs on both sides of my legs. I reached down and lightly stroked their fur.

"What's wrong?" Chris said

"Nothing don't worry about it."

"Okay you ready to start now?"

"Yeah sure we're going to try and to get you stand 30 times again."

I avoided all eye contact with Chris. I just wanted to get home and try and fix my marriage. When we finished the exercises, I helped him back on the bed. When I was getting ready to walk away from the bed, Chris grabbed my hand.

"What do you want?" I said, angrily

"Well damn, I was going to ask if you wanted to go out to eat." He said, looking at me like crazy.

"Umm... I'm married that wouldn't be very appropriate."

"Look chile I'm offering food, I'm not asking you to suck my dick."

"Okay but don't even try nothing."

******

When we got our food he began talking about all sorts of interesting topics. Surprisingly the paparazzi hadn't shown up yet.

"If I was woman I bet I would pull more niggas than you." He smirked

"So you think about being a woman?" I laughed

"Nah because I figured since I'm sexy now, I'd be a cute as female."

"Yeah Christopher it doesn't work that way. More importantly who told you that you were sexy?"

"Shit half of my fans. But I couldn't be a woman because y'all be smelling a tuna and shit, with all that blood coming out ya vaginas."

"Who?  You're not referring to me because I never smell like fish. Most importantly why are you messing with girls who smell like fish?"