Pushing personal Boundaries

Nicole

I turned my whole body to look at Chris's look of horror. His facial expression was priceless. I almost wanted to laugh, but even that would be kind of cruel. I just kind of stared at him, but it couldn't keep a straight face. I could feel the corners of my mouth curving up in a smile, as I busted out laughing.

"How is this funny?" He frowned

"Christopher.... There's nothing to worry about."

"You're on birth control?"

"Yeah.. Hold on one second."

I went over to my suitcase that was in the closet that I had yet to unpack. I pulled out two prescription bottles, and handed it to him. His face was still a bit confused when he glanced at each bottle.

"Where's the label at?"

"I had to remove it, because I was staying with my mom. I don't want her all up in my business. Then I switched the pills to the other bottle, and put my vitamins in the other bottle."

"Oh okay, well you want to take a shower together."

"Nah I'm good, I'll go to the other bathroom."

"Why I'm not going to do nothing."

"You already wore me out, I want to go sleep boy. I don't want be stuck going for round two, three, and four. Let me rest a bit." I smiled

He rolled his eyes, "I'll just get that ass later." He mumbled

"Don't you dare."

"Bet I will."

********

January 2nd

I am literally laying in top of Chris at the moment. I don't want him to go. I know he's going on tour, and he's gotta leave by this evening, to start his first show in Virginia on time.

"Can I get up please?"

"No not yet."

"Please I gotta go piss."

"You can hold it."

"Then that mean pee is going to be on me, you, and the bed."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine I'll get up, you got three minutes."

"Three minutes? Is washing my hands included in those minutes? Or do I just skip that step?" He said sarcastically

"Okay my mistake you got five minutes."

"Thanks for those two gracious minutes added on." Then it was his turn to roll his eyes.

He came out of the bathroom about five minutes like promised. Then he plopped back on the bed. He turned on the tv, and he began mindlessly staring as a rerun of George Lopez appeared on the screen.

"You wanna go out to eat?"

"Why so I can stare on, as your fans steal more time away from me. This is my time to be selfish. They get three whole fucking months." I glared at him