'I came here because, i missed you'

"What?",manik asked cabir and he nodded.

"U should have told me before?",manik said him and cabir looked at him.

It was like they had a silent talk through their eyes.

"Ohk fine but do u need to go now?like right now. Go tomorrow in the morning.",manik said him after a while.

"I wish I could wait but I need to go. U guys can come anytime to meet me. It's just a 30 minutes ride from here.",cabir said him with a smile.

Manik smiled at him and nodded.

"Come I will drop you there?",manik said him.

"Navya is coming with me. She is going to Delhi tomorrow so I wanted to spend some time with her so she is going to stay with me.",cabir said him and manik smirked at him and looked at navya who blushed.

Manik hugs him.

"Have a great tym with navya.",he teased cabir.

"I will",cabir said winking at him and went near Nandini.

Cabir and navya bid everyone bye and left.

"Goodnight guys.",manik said and left to his room.

Others too went to their rooms.

Nandini changed her dress and was going to lock her door when she realised she forgot something.

She goes to manik's room and knocks the door before coming in.

She sees manik standing near the bed.

"Yeah bull.",he asks her surprised.

"I forgot something.",she said him smiling and he looks at her confused.

"I don't think u forgot something with me.",manik said and looks around in his room to see.

She forwards her hand and he realises she has his jacket.

"I forgot to give u ur jacket.",Nandini said him and he smiled and takes it. He bends down a little to keep it on the sofa.

Nandini moves forward near him and kiss his cheeks. He turns to her surprised.

"And this too.",she said moving her hairs behind her ears.

"Goodnight, bye.",Nandini said quickly and was about to rushed out when manik holds her hands and stops her.

She looks at him blushing.

He pulls her closer and her back hits his chest.

He leans down near her ears.

"Goodnight baby bull.",he said sweetly in a whisper in her ears and then leaves her hand.

She turns to him and then walks out with a smile.

She locks her door and sleeps pulling the blanket closer and smiling remembering her first date memories.

Next morning...

Nandini wakes up and gets ready. She was packing her things when she gets a call from Arya.

"Hey",she said putting the call on speaker.

"Hey nanz I missed you. How are you?", Arya said her.

"It's only been a day Arya.",Nandini said rolling her eyes.

"Still, tell me what did u do yesterday.",he asks her.

"I had a date with manik. My first date, it was amazing to say the least. I loved it.",Nandini said him smiling.