' Want me to what mom?'

Next morning...

Manik woke up due to the sunlight and look around. He saw everyone sleeping on each other and chukle.

He shakes cabir a little and woke him up.

"Help me to wake others.",manik said and move towards mukti and alya.

"Alya, mukti wake up. Its morning.",manik said to them.

"Bhai please.",mukti said turning other side.

Cabir wakes abhi and dhruv.

"Muku, alya go to ur rooms and get freshened up. Now.",manik said a bit loudly and both sat straight rubbing their eyes.

They went inside with the boys.

"Manik will u wake up choti?",cabir asked him a little nervous.

Manik stares at him for a while before nodding and moved towards nandini. Cabir went near navya and takes her inside.

"Bull get up.",manik said standing infront of her.

She keeps sleeping and manik kneels close to her and touch her arms.

"Bull get up.",he said her softly.

"Let me sleep na.",she muttered in her sleep.

"No its late and u need to have ur birthday special breakfast too.",manik said her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Special breakfast?",she asks adjusting her eyes to the light.

"Yes our moms are making special breakfast for u and if u don't want to miss it than get up and go and get ready.",manik said her smiling and she sits straight.

"I am feeling sleepy but i want to have special breakfast too.", nandini said pouting her lips.

"Do a thing, go and get freshened up. All ur sleep will flew away and we all will have breakfast together.",manik said standing up.

She forwarded her hands to him to help her and he holded it and pulled her up and made her stand.

"Come",he said and was about to walk but nandini stopped him.

"Do u know why bhai is behaving weird?", nandini asked him.

Manik takes a breath.

"He is just tired from all the preparations.",manik makes an excuse.

"So tired that he didn't come to wake me up on my birthday morning which he used to do every year.", nandini asked him a bit hurt.

Manik puts his both hands on her shoulders.

"He is avoiding me for some reason, what did i do?", nandini asked him again.

"He is not avoiding u, he is just a bit caught up with things and with our parents and navya being here together. He is tensed that they will come to know about it and he was coming to wake u up like every year but i only send him near navya and came to wake u as i was planning something to do but let it go later on as it was ur birthday.",manik lied to her and she sighed in relief.

She punched his stomach.

"U should have said this to me earlier, i was thinking nonsense that bhai was avoiding me. U idiot.", nandini said with a smile and manik faked smile at her and nodded.

"Shall we go?",manik asked her now.

"No first wish me?", nandini said him.

"I wished u at night.",manik answered her.

"No not that, every morning in my bday bhai used to wish me after waking me up but as u came to wake me this time, so wish me properly.", nandini said to him.