"Just Shut up and kiss me"

Nandini opens her eyes and finds herself in manik's arm in the car.

She looks up at him and smiles.

"I should get used to waking up to your face.",she said to herself as she stares at his sleeping face.

She moved up from him and sits straight adjusting her dupatta as she looks outside wearing the jewelry.

"We will be home in 20 minutes.",the driver informed and she nods.

" Manik, we are almost there. Get up. ",She said him and he nods turning away from her.

She smiles.

"We will be home soon. Get up.",she whispers and he nods as he put his head on her shoulder.

"Did you have a good sleep?",she asked and he nods.

"I want to sleep more.",he said and she smiles.

"It will be a busy day today with the reception and some more rituals but i am sure you can rest for 3 to 4 hours.",She said and he nods.

The car enters the driveway.
Nandini drapes the dupaata properly on her head and shoulder and raises an eyebrow at manik.

"Looks fine.",he answered tucking her hair behind her ears.

Manik gets out of the car first before opening the door for her.

She walked out and manik helped with the dress.

Nyonika and others were standing at the door waiting.

Nyonika welcomed them with aarti and she stepped inside as she kicked the kalash slowly.

They prayed god and then sat for the ring finding ceremony.

Their friends had a good laugh when manik lost to nandini.

After few more rituals they sat on the sofa gathered together.

"Mom if there's nothing left then i would like to freshen up and sleep for some time.",manik asked her.

" No you can go and rest. Just be awake in time to get ready for reception.",nyonika said him.

" Nandini you too go and get freshened up. ",Nyonika said her and she nods.

They walked upstairs near manik's room.

Manik stopped at the front and gestured her to open it.

She smiled and opened the door.

Manik enters behind her staring at her for her reaction.

Nandini looked around seeing the changes in the room.

She saw new interiors with little bit of color instead of the previous black. A big sofa a little away from the bed. She looked at the big mirror and dressing table. New frames added in the wall. Space made in the bookshelf.

She walks inside the closet and finds the left side completely empty.

"Like it?",he asks her leaning on the cupboard.

"Its lovely.",nandini said with a smile.

"I was worried about meeting the expectation of an interior designer.",manik teased and she glared at him.

" You didn't see the balcony yet. It looks lovely with the inputs you added.",manik said and she smiled.

" I am sure it looks wonderful.",she replied.

" Manik, where are my bags?",she asked going through the cupboard.

" They are in the guest room you were staying before as changes were going on here. I will ask the staff to send it here till then go take a shower.",he said and she nods.