"Aww, come here duffer"

"Okay, We are going out now to explore. Go and get ready guys.", Alya said to everyone and they nod.

Nandini and Abhi shared a look.

Everyone moved to their room and abhi and nandini walked slowly away from them.

"Now what?",abhi asked her.

"We can't go to the beach. We need to distract them and go somewhere else. Let's go for shopping. There's a market organized a little away. Its like a shopping market and has very good quality items at reasonable prices. We would enjoy ourselves there.",nandini said him.

"Okay then. I have arranged everything. But remember you are responsible for the finishing touch and checking everything out.",he said her and she nods.

They all got freshened up and got settled in a car and drove to the market.

The market was not much crowded.

Nandini was selecting things with dhruv and alya. Cabir and Navya were spending time together having small arguments over the items. Nandini smiled looking at cabir smiling face and relaxed.

"Bull?",manik calls her and she goes near him.

"What?",she asks him.

He shows her a few earrings.

"Manik they won't look good on you.",nandini said with a straight face trying not to laugh.

Manik glares at her and moves near her.

"Its for you.",he said and tucks her hair behind her ears.

He puts it infront of her ears.

"What do you think?",he asks her making her see a mirror.

She gives him a smile and nods and manik pays for it.

He takes her to few other shops and made her buy scarfs, anklets, sunglasses. He bought some tees and sunglasses for himself too.

"Someone is in shopping mood.",nandini teased him looking at the bags in his hand and hers. He smiles sheepishly.

"The stuffs are good. Do you wanna have an ice cream?",he asks moving near the ice cream cart.

Nandini nods and they take chocolate and butterscotch cones. Nandini pays for it and holds the ice cream.

"Let's sit here", nandini said pulling him near a bench on the side.

They look around having their ice cream.

He offered her his ice cream and she takes a bite and cringe at the taste.

"C'mon its not that bad. I mean vanilla is way better than this but still its good.",manik said her and she frowns.

"Chocolate is the best.",she said eating her ice cream.

"Have you ever tried something other than chocolate, there's other flavors too.",manik asks her and she turns to him.

"You know what manik. I am gonna make sure you fall in love with chocolates.",nandini said with a determined face.

Manik chuckles and leans closer to her as she eats her ice cream.

"Only chocolates? what about you.",manik said taking a bite from the other side of the ice cream. Their nose brushes with each other slightly as his breath fanned her face. He kept his eyes on her the whole time as blush rose on her cheeks and eyes widen from his unexpected move.

"Huh?",she said surprised and he stands up and picks the bags.

"Let's go. Other's might be looking for us.",he said taking her hands and walking.