'Go away from here'

Nandini was tuning her guitar for the practice when yuvi came near her.

She stopped and looked up at him confused.

"Look i am not here to fight or argue. I need ur help.",yuvi said her.

Nandini narrowed her eyes at him confused and curious too.

"What?",she asked him.

"I want you to help me with the practice.",he said her.

"Me?,yuvi if u forgot than let me tell u that i am not in ur team and even ur competitor. Ask soha and from when u started asking for my help. Am i not the cheap desperate girl now trying on every guy i meet.", nandini asked him annoyed.

He sighed in irritation but composed himself.

"Look i was just trying to be good and i know that u are my competitor but i don't feel it as competition anymore. After meeting the children i realised that i should stop messing around and calling you names. I realized my mistake and now i just want to see them happy and for that i want my performance to go good. I asked soha for help but she declined. She hasn't changed yet. Help me ",yuvi said with a apologetic face.

"I don't trust u, it maybe a trick u are playing on me.",nandini said him suspiciously.

"I am not, just think once what harm i can do by asking u to help me. I am not asking u to trust me just help me with the practice. For the sake of the children, please.",yuvi requested and nandini thought over it for a while.

"Okay what help u need?, Let's finish it off so that i can carry with my work back.",nandini said still a little doubtful of helping him.

Yuvi smirks a little and gives a thumbs up in the direction of the bush when nandini turned to keep her guitar down.

Soha smiled evilly seeing the thumbs up sign and went near the kids.

"Nandini what do u think about the kids, aren't they nice?",yuvi asked sweetly.

Nandini was taken aback in surprise by the sweetness in his voice but masked her face and nodded.

"What help u need in practice?", nandini asked him.

"Actually, we are doing something on the life of orphans and want to show how difficult their life is. I wanted to know what people think about children. I heard many people and all of them said they love kids. I heard from pooja that u hate kids and just want to know ur opinion. So that i can use it in the performance.", yuvi said her.

"I am sry but i am no help to u. My opinion for kids have changed and i think soha hates them more than i ever did. U should ask her.",nandini said getting a bit irritated at his constant insistence.

Yuvi looked down and mumbled 'bitch'.

"Did u say something?", nandini asked him.

"No",yuvi said with a sad smile.

"Nandini i understand u don't trust me but i am just asking for ur opinion and what harm i could do from this knowledge also u just said that ur opinion has changed now. Soha doesn't care a bit about the performance. She has given me the responsibility and is not supporting a bit.",yuvi said her.

Nandini thought for a while thinking what harm it could get her.

"Ohk, ask what u want to know?", Nandini said with a sigh.

"Thank you so much. Just make sure that u say it with hatred so that i can understand properly how people feel seeing the orphans, i know u never hated them much back but i really want to know the extent of hate a person can have for kids.",yuvi said her and then smiles seeing soha with the kids.